Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 4 - Rygar

Yep 27 rounds thats it, here's a few more tips & tricks :)

1. Avoiding 'death' or that ugly guy that appears when time runs out is key to getting higher scores, first clear any enemies that you can then either jump over him or duck / run under him. to make this easier, duck & he will come low so you can jump over him or if you jump he should come higher, time it right & you can avoid him for quite some time... (see pic1)

2. You can only get the 160,000 bonus once per life (all powerups) so to get it again you have to lose a life, round 8 after the 50k bonus is a good place to do this as there are hidden powerups on 9 & 10. (Just depends if & when you get the ? )

3. You can make the weapon go up then across, works best with long & up powerups, hard to explain but you kind of flick the joystick up as you fire (or hold it up & let go as you fire) test it out on round 5 rope to try & kill the monkeys from underneath them. This is a REALLY useful trick when you get used to it! (see pics 2,3 & 4) pic 4 shows how you can take out that nasty high bird just as he enters the screen.

Finaly, don't waste lives going for the 10k timer bonus & when you have the shield continue to play as though you don't !

Good luck

100k on round 1. You must milk death for a bit then...

I am rubbish at the enemy towers for the 10k bonus.. I try to avoid them... [emoji14]

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice tips, I can do most of this and still only managing sub 500,000 that 1,000,000 bonus is hard to get to.

One game I had the other night I was going down to left on completion of screens and getting 10,000 nearly every time without even lining up timing bonus now never?

I'm not really the best man to ask about these, these are 2 bonuses I didn't know about BITD, 5mil is still possible even without them! I think ppl get too tied up with these & lose lives early, you can get the 1mil quickly if you have the up & double, jump & shoot up just to the right of the hidden star.

- - - Updated - - -

100k on round 1. You must milk death for a bit then...

I am rubbish at the enemy towers for the 10k bonus.. I try to avoid them... [emoji14]

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

I lost some lives just playing around, happy with 50k from round 1. But yes on other rounds death is wizzing past..

NO, those towers are worth ALOT of points, get good at them on round two, you just need to know the enemy patterns, once its clear run in for the kill regardless of what power-ups you have, in a way it's easier with none! though there are a few that should be avoided, like the stack on 12 & keep an eye out for the false ones that catch you out.

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 4 - Rygar

Rygar is behind ys now. A huge spread of scores, SectionZ way out in front, twice as good as the next fighter. In fact the top three were superior warriors compared to others. Barra gave out some good tips - we just need to follow them :)

We had 19 player who submitted 28 scores.

G4final.PNG.ae717993ecedde031f4bc793b7ac5340.PNG

Donkey Kong and Exerion continue for our gaming pleasure.

Thanks but I don't think I was quite good enough to give out tips :) Section Z definitely was though! (and thanks - they helped a lot)

Apologies to you both - SectionZ was the tipmaster for Rygar, Barra was tip master for Donkey Kong.

All you really good MGLers look and sound the same to me :lol