Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lucky 7 poker machine by Capcom

This machine is in mint condition with all lights , sound etc working well.

It is currently working on tokens (included) and coin hopper functioning.

Asking $650 SOLD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79445[/ATTACH]

Edited by kingsarcades

Will you ship it ? Depot to depot..I can organise it from my end ..��

Sorry, I currently have a busted R/shoulder, so loading and unloading from the ute is out of my ability right now.

I can get help to get it in, but the depots can't be relied on to help. What depot would it be this end ?

Sorry, I currently have a busted R/shoulder, so loading and unloading from the ute is out of my ability right now.

I can get help to get it in, but the depots can't be relied on to help. What depot would it be this end ?

I could help you out with that and grab that header box at the same time if you still have it ?

Is there a way could be converted to take 5 &/or 10c pieces? I need an expensive moneybox :D

This is the link to the user manual https://archive.org/stream/pachislot-manual/Pachislot-manual_djvu.txt

and it appears that it can be adjusted to suit different coins. Have a read and see what you think.

Looks like 10c would be closest.

well if no one has snapped up by next week, and still have coin left after potential pinball, air hockey & arcade game purchase have lined up...

but I dont think will last long...