Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings for an Adelaidean

Hi All

I've been in love with the Judge Dredd pinball machine ever since 1995 when I played it religiously at Adelaide Uni (as opposed to going to lectures). I eventually bought one in the early 2000's but was forced to sell it by the wife about 10 years later due to space issues.

I've resolved the space issues now thanks to a renovation and now I can't help by want to repurchase a JD. I think I might "surprise" her with one as an anniversary gift or something because there is no way in hell she will allow the purchase if I ask in advance.

So I am interested in any pubs which have a JD just for recreational purposes and I will be looking to buy a quality JD (playability is premium, then good colour on the decals, topper not overly important).

Cheers,

Wasteland

Hi and :welcome: to AA

Check out this thread for pin locations in your area as a start...

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/75549-Sited-pins

Have a chat to Danny @gameroom He is a sponsor on here in SA.

He might have one or know of one.

Colour dmd is available for the Judge now...

http://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-judge-dredd-pinball-machine/

Hi All

I've been in love with the Judge Dredd pinball machine ever since 1995 when I played it religiously at Adelaide Uni (as opposed to going to lectures). I eventually bought one in the early 2000's but was forced to sell it by the wife about 10 years later due to space issues.

I've resolved the space issues now thanks to a renovation and now I can't help by want to repurchase a JD. I think I might "surprise" her with one as an anniversary gift or something because there is no way in hell she will allow the purchase if I ask in advance.

So I am interested in any pubs which have a JD just for recreational purposes and I will be looking to buy a quality JD (playability is premium, then good colour on the decals, topper not overly important).

Cheers,

Wasteland

Chat to @defender1980

He may have what your looking for.