Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB - Star wars DE

Even the 4.5 is way too expensive IMO, 7k is insane.. I paid 1.7k maybe a year ago, though put around 1k, lots of parts and a lot of hours into it to get it better condition than either of those posted.. I would think around 3.5k mark would be more reasonable but who knows in this weird market? :unsure

Only 9 years to make first post !

7500 noob price lol

epic lurker ;) *cough* i've been looking for this pin for that long ;) just kidding.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome to Aussie Arcade..

Good luck with your search.. Your first pin or adding to the collection.?

First pin that i've been "authorized" to purchase.

I've been looking for a LOOONG time but never pulled the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

thats sat there for close to two months, maybe longer.... not sure its going anywhere at over 7k.

Yeah. Cabinet isn't remotely worthy of its 7k+ asking price.

There was a 3.2k one in sydney that disappeared within an hour.

Even the 4.5 is way too expensive IMO, 7k is insane.. I paid 1.7k maybe a year ago, though put around 1k, lots of parts and a lot of hours into it to get it better condition than either of those posted.. I would think around 3.5k mark would be more reasonable but who knows in this weird market? :unsure

WOW! whats a bargain!

WOW! whats a bargain!

Boards tested but none installed (one missing), missing parts from pop bumber assemblies, missing verticle up kicks, some missing some plastics, some bad wiring workarounds I had to undo and fix, crappy decals to replace, missing translite etc

Using mixed new and S/H parts I put just over a grand into it.. was a project pin, in that context it wasn't a huge bargain and if you contact the importers you could probably still get one in the same condition at a similar price (or less).. All I really cared about is playfield quality and enough parts there that I could still get the missing parts.

Boards tested but none installed (one missing), missing parts from pop bumber assemblies, missing verticle up kicks, some missing some plastics, some bad wiring workarounds I had to undo and fix, crappy decals to replace, missing translite etc

ahh well that makes sense. I saw one last night that was in quite rough shape.

I wouldn't mind a project pin just not as my first one (would be a difficult justification to the wife :) ).