Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 26 - Leader Board

• 2 weeks later...

At the completion of game 2 here is the erroneous leader board.

W2leader_comp.PNG.b6ed5211b87526074377fdc33b9e6477.PNG

Barra is taking an early lead, but it's tightly packed for the next eight positions and with six games to go anyone could win.

Edited by Fire_Power
Error in standings

@Fire_Power can I make a request. Is it possible when you post the scoreboard at the end of a game, that you give us the scores/positions only including up to the game that has just been closed? What I mean is the last one should show Galaxian, Rock N Rock and Nibbler but not Rygar and Donkey Kong. I don't mind having both, but I like to know who is winning at the end of each game and with some people having submitted scores for the next game and others not, it gets confusing.

No drama if what I am asking is a pain in the behind so you don't want to do it, but thought I'd ask. :)

MGL 26 - Leader Board after game 4

Here's the leader board after completion of Rygar - game 4.

It shows any scores so far submitted for for game 5 Donkey Kong and game 6 Exerion. These are included in the total.

The way my sheet is set up it'd be some fiddling to exclude the scores submitted for games not yet finished - periodically I go in and update any new scores and keep the running total that way. This is my first crack at running MGL, so next time I'll see if I can do the sheet differently, in the meantime, if you can fight to defend the universe, then I'll ask you to do the mental arithmetic required :) No problems for asking though.

G4leader_comp_exp.PNG.f3cdf07120f3def707170a324c5f70fd.PNG

Leader board update after the completion of Game 6 - Exerion

G6leader.PNG.b882997923b3b2878570207f8debc753.PNG

Barra has a very handy lead, mathematically with 200 %age point still on offer he can be caught - who'll do it?

2nd to 4th are separated by 10 %age point so anyone could take it and there's plenty of moves to had through the entire field.

MGL 26 - Leader Board after game 7

Leader board update after the completion of Game 7 - Xevious

G7leader.PNG.d446d32f6bc7d5d54e6edbc9f81f8bb8.PNG

So it's all down to Mr Do! - just 25% separates current 1st Barra from 2nd RMacauley. 3rd could go either way for DKong or SectionZ. 5th to 8th is anybodies with a good finish.

So just one more week of gaming to go - get those scores in for you chance of MGL fame and glory.

Leader board update after the completion of Game 7 - Xevious

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84263[/ATTACH]

So it's all down to Mr Do! - just 25% separates current 1st Barra from 2nd RMacauley. 3rd could go either way for DKong or SectionZ. 5th to 8th is anybodies with a good finish.

So just one more week of gaming to go - get those scores in for you chance of MGL fame and glory.

By my calculations, which I'll keep to myself, it's close at the top but if Barra's score stays the same I'll need to pull something huge out of my fundamental orifice to catch up.

No pressure Rob :lol

MGL 256 reaches a climax - Final positions

After weeks of battling over 8 differnt games we've sorted out the champion.

G8leader.PNG.30d25b011bd526384e6d0ae817a543d7.PNG

Well done Barra on a close win, RMacauley came in second a mere 6%age points behind and DKong rounds out the podium on third.

Thrid and fourth were really close too - just 7 %age point in it and not a lot separates 5th to 8th. Well played all and thanks for the spirit and cooperation this MGL was played in.

Well done to Barra, RMacauley, DKong, magrinder, Kane, Mameshane and Mark68 who win the notional OOO encouragement award for playing all games.

Perhaps no great surprise, but the final scores were closer than many would think. Just proves it's always worth going for one more game and those extra points - a few percent could prove critical.

We had six different game winners

• Barra won Galaxian and Donkey Kong
  • RMacauley won Roc n Rope and Xevious
  • CrazyKongFan won Nibbler
  • SectionZ won Rygar
  • DKong won Exerion
  • Bigredbird won Mr Do!

Here is the short form of nominations and selections

[table=width: 500, align: left]

[tr]

[td]Game[/td]

[td]Winner[/td]

[td]Selection[/td]

[td]Nominator[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Galaxian[/td]

[td]Barra[/td]

[td]random[/td]

[td]Barra[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Roc n Rope[/td]

[td]RMacauley[/td]

[td]popular[/td]

[td]John73, azathoth[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nibbler[/td]

[td]CrazyKongFan[/td]

[td]random[/td]

[td]Foot[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Rygar[/td]

[td]SectionZ[/td]

[td]popular[/td]

[td]mark68, Pelly[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Donkey Kong[/td]

[td]Barra[/td]

[td]popular*[/td]

[td]John73, Pelly[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Exerion[/td]

[td]DKong[/td]

[td]random[/td]

[td]DKong[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Xevious[/td]

[td]RMacauley[/td]

[td]random[/td]

[td]Rat[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Mr Do![/td]

[td]bigredbird[/td]

[td]popular[/td]

[td]outrun86, bigredbird, camaro[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

* I frigged the order of Donkey Kong to play it lining up with Mario's birthday, so we got two populars back to back.

There were 16 nominators and 11 people got one of their noms up. Badluck to Bondy, wingtipvortex, JustAnotherRat, magrinder and Mameshane who got neither a popular of random game up. The most successful nominators were John73 and Pelly with two each. Barra jagged it and got a random draw of one of his (Galaxian) up, whch he won by a small margin, bigredbird was in the group who nominated Mr Do! which he handed out a lesson on and DKong won his random draw.

On average there were 18 participants per game who submitted an average of 33 scores for each game.

Good work Fire_Power … thanks for running MGL 26!

In honour of the perilous life led by so many spies in covert operations … like in Elevator Action

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLXXVI_Champion_25mm_zps0fkahkac.png

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLXXVI_2nd_25mm_zps7vh9zpel.png

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLXXVI_3rd_25mm_zpsctcpfxcq.png

I have updated the virtual trophies for the Top 3

Champion:

Barra

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Barra_26_25mm_zpsvlilnckv.png

2nd:

RMacauley

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/RMacauley26_50mm_zpsihawegy5.png

3rd:

DKong

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/DKong26_50mm_zpsmlcx3sgw.png

Congratulations to everyone that had a go ...

:)

MGL 256? time flies when you're having fun. :lol

Congrats on the win Barra. You are definitely a force to be reckoned with. By my calculations I needed around 310K on Mr Do to bridge the gap and barring a miracle that wasn't happening.

Also thanks to Fire_Power for stepping in and running this MGL. You had some big shoes to fill and you filled them well.

Congrats to Barra - pretty close finish in the end. If only @RMacauley had have voted for Bump 'n' Jump he would have probably gained the points needed to take this one out - let that be a lesson to you :p

Sorry I didn't have time to play much, doubt I'll find much more time for the next MGL - I'm getting a little burnt out to be honest. But I will play - maybe I'll find my MGL mojo again soon.

Thanks @Fire_Power for running the MGL for the first time.

Congrats to Barra - pretty close finish in the end. If only @RMacauley had have voted for Bump 'n' Jump he would have probably gained the points needed to take this one out - let that be a lesson to you :p

Ok so my votes for the next MGL will be Bump 'n' Jump, Burgertime, Snow Bros, Willow...... :lol

Thanks Fire_Power for running the MGL, great job!

A podium finish for me, it has been a while :), the end of this MGL has come at a good time as I have a lot on the next couple of weeks!

But will sadly miss my MGL time as it is a good chill out time, just me and the machine and scores to beat!

Thanks everyone for participating !

Thanks for running it Fire_Power although i had little time to play for the past few weeks it's still good to have an excuse to get better at a game.

Grats to Barra and everyone, some amazing scores !!

Bank Panic
This is a fun game, hopefully comes up next time :D

Great job Fire_Power.

I didn't play everything this time but enjoyed playing a few games I wouldn't normally play and loved playing a bit more Mr. Do!

Also, thanks to everyone that played, I enjoy reading and responding to all the banter on here.

See you all next time.

Thanks guys - congrats to the place getters :)

Also big thanks to Fire_power for stepping up to run the MGL - you did a great job!!

Ill probably be on the sidelines for a while. Staying with family now and also working a lot. Money is good but now I don't have time for anything else :lol Maybe Ill nominate some crappy games so you guys can't have too much fun without me :laugh:

Cheers guys :)