Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 3 - Nibbler

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My aim was to get past level 11 and I just didn't quite make it but time wasn't on my side. Definitely patternable. And well done to those who got high scores.

I couldn't be bothered changing my cab from 8-way to 4-way and can now see that that would have been a good choice.

0008.png.922549d278619e6389bf25e1ebbf97ea.png

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 3 - Nibbler

19:00 hrs - time's up for Nibbler, stop chasing your tails and I'll update the scoreboard.

CrazyKongFan smashed us on this, which, given we have most of the world most venomous snakes is a shame. Barra came in a distant second from the land where I think they have no snakes? Everyone noticed how fast it got at board 11, few got past it, but we had 20 players who submitted 43 scores, no one cracked a million. Here's the final board for this classic maze game.

G3final.PNG.20e20372a894acab97aba240d25f6502.PNG

Edited by Fire_Power

I enjoyed this one. This is a game that I'll go back and play some more for sure. I am disappointed that I didn't spend more time on it as I think I am capable of a better score or maybe it's just my ego refusing to admit that my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

Thanks MGL for introducing me to this game.