Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Most FUN EM pinball machine?

kimbleseven

Bally Rocket (wish i'd seen Tony's for sale thread in time !)

Williams Lady Luck (trying to beat the dealer without busting while also trying to increase your score make this one very hard and unusual pinball)

Williams Blue Chip (believe it or not its a great player IMO)

Had a Surfer as a kid and found the game fun. Now I have a Card Whiz and find it an enjoyable game.

I probably should mention that those two EMs are the only ones I have played as well. Makes my recommendations pretty much worthless.

Edited by femto
Misquote

• 2 years later...

I really enjoy Sky Jump. Interesting asymmetric layout and chasing that bonus light to try and get good scores is infuriating but satisfying as the same time.

Only complaint is the whole tilt ends game thing...

Still enjoy my Pioneer too. I really like that the no score while motor is running thing really rewards accurate drop target sniping and adds a bit of strategy to something that seems simple (which applies to most EMs? I've only really played a handful of Gottliebs). I also like that the C is only present in the playfield once which introduces a plunger skill shot being the only reliable way to get it.

Gottlieb's Roller Coaster. I couldn't get enough of "the kick-out holes sending the ball over 'roller coaster' tracks to the flipper inlanes.

These tracks were an interesting early omen of the habitrails of modern Solid State games".

I was amazed someone thought of the ball going above the playfield.

C37 is such a boring looking game, and I don't know why, but it hooked me in.

Yes gents a quite open playfield gave me that "just one more game" feeling.

Games like this are all about nudging and it becomes a great skill to learn.

@hotty , Minxy was the only one not impressed with Mike's game I think:)