Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB. Williams Drop Target Reset Plate

I am looking for a drop target reset plate for a Time Warp. I have seen they are available in the US but was hoping to find one locally.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/04/d0681c3785e5e81773a3b01c6786a40f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're timing is terrible. I just placed a Marcospec order about 10 minutes before this thread. I would have been happy to include one in the order for you.

I have two junk drop target assemblies in my parts pile, but not sure if they are Williams. Will have a look tonight and see if this plate is on one of them.

You're timing is terrible. I just placed a Marcospec order about 10 minutes before this thread. I would have been happy to include one in the order for you.

I have two junk drop target assemblies in my parts pile, but not sure if they are Williams. Will have a look tonight and see if this plate is on one of them.

Dammit. I have been holding out on this thread waiting on an answer from an Aussie supplier. I should have just created it.

Dammit. I have been holding out on this thread waiting on an answer from an Aussie supplier. I should have just created it.

Just had a quick look through some online photos of my parts pile(s) and I found this piece which looks like what you are after (based on the slits across the top). I'll dig it out tonight and confirm.

baseplate.jpg.4e9857ca2207b864c0e19af79c037164.jpg

That has to be it. I will definitely take it. Let me know how much I owe you.

For you it's free. Just cover postage. I reckon I could get it in one of those cardboard document folders which usually cost around $2 or $2.50 to send.

I'm heading to the post office tomorrow morning, so PM your address details and I'll send it at the same time.

I'd just like to say thanks to you guys, with your help Russell will have this up and running for my meet :D

I think it's really good the way the guys on this forum help each other.