Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 2 - Roc 'n Rope

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late hint which I don't think I've seen elsewhere and something I'd forgotten about since I last played this.

When you get the power pill or whatever it is, you run to run over the enemies not shoot them with your stun beam. You get 1k for the first, 2k for the 2nd etc. If you manage to get 5 which I did in my last game, you get 1+2+3+4+5 = 15k for just doing that. From what I can tell, the longer you hang around on a stage though the more enemies come out so it does make it harder to complete the stage.

Only had time for a couple of games, and I don't think I have played this since MGL14. Just wanted to see how far I could get in the levels, so wasn't looking for points by crowding enemnies together and hovering over the pills, but it reminded me how cool this game is. Happy with Level 6 :) kind of regret though, not playing this more, I'm not sure what happened to the last two weeks. ? Must be the tomorrow people again.

http://s23.postimg.org/hll75f5ln/image.jpg

Never got to play this one much and thought I'd have a good crack today... after not playing it all day I thought my time was out and then I saw Fire_Power's post saying we had an hour to go. Great I thought and turned the cabinet on... on the first level on my first man and I got called for dinner. I guess I just wasn't meant to improve.

I did enjoy this game.

Time's up - put down that harpoon gun.

Here's the leader board

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82871[/ATTACH]

Rob Macauley takes his not unusual position at the top. Magrinder does well and played in the right spirit. Jammasized couldn't repeat previous MGL triumphs. I take a lesson in paying more attention to dip settings.

We had 21 players who submitted 40 scores. Nibbler and Rygar continue!

Edited by Fire_Power
corrected leader board