Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sited pins

New pins installed at Kingpin Bowling at Macarthur Square, Campbelltown. Deadpool Pro and Black Knight pro. Terrible settings, though - 3 balls, no match, no replays.

NSW - Central Coast - Tuggerah - Timezone

Star Wars Pro

GoTG Pro

Both in ok condition...GoTG Broker shot not recognising..SW has super sensitive tilt

Updated.

Mathew, please remove any references to technical issues relating to the games located at Down N Out in Sydney. These issues have all been resolved and it is unfair for them to be listed here as a black mark against the games at this location! Like most operators we always try to resolve any issues with our games asap (in our case usually within a few days), so I don't feel this is the place to record this information.

Please also update Down N Out with the following titles Simpsons Pinball Party, Lord Of The Rings, Addams Family, White Water (note Big Guns has been removed).

Sorry @fridgejam I just update the list with the information provided in this thread, as was done by my predecessors. I am happy to omit technical issues on your sited games list from now on.

Cheers,

Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

Down n Out Update, Addams, WH2O, LOTR, and SPP. Addams has an issue with ball location, attempted to play one game and it had a ball missing from start, once the first ball drained it couldn’t locate a ball and was stuck searching. Left sling on Simpson’s is triggering all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Down n Out Update, Addams, WH2O, LOTR, and SPP. Addams has an issue with ball location, attempted to play one game and it had a ball missing from start, once the first ball drained it couldn’t locate a ball and was stuck searching. Left sling on Simpson’s is triggering all the time.

As mentioned several posts back, please contact me or Rod directly and tell the location there is an issue as they will get in touch with us promptly to fix the issue and put a 'needs a service' sign on the game to stop others putting in coins. Not sure why you think posting issues here rather than contacting us directly will help fix the issues any quicker???

Sited pins

Apologies.

Down and Out Sydney;

Awesome to see pins on location with colour DMD’s (Addams and WH2O). Cool location with good beers and vibe.

Edited by razor

For the record all pins at Down N Out are back up and working as they should.

Again, I encourage all of you to please first contact the staff at the venue and / or operators directly with any issues with a game before reporting them here. Most of the operators I know will jump on any issues quickly if they are made aware of them and most don't monitor this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Location Update for City Heroes (NSW / Sydney CBD)

Please add Willy Wonka (which has replaced Guardians of The Galaxy)

The Line up now is - City Heroes Pool & Billiards, 505 George St Sydney (Under Cinema) - Munsters, Deadpool & Willy Wonka

• 2 weeks later...
For the record all pins at Down N Out are back up and working as they should.

Again, I encourage all of you to please first contact the staff at the venue and / or operators directly with any issues with a game before reporting them here. Most of the operators I know will jump on any issues quickly if they are made aware of them and most don't monitor this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Location Update for City Heroes (NSW / Sydney CBD)

Please add Willy Wonka (which has replaced Guardians of The Galaxy)

The Line up now is - City Heroes Pool & Billiards, 505 George St Sydney (Under Cinema) - Munsters, Deadpool & Willy Wonka

Updated.

Cheers,

Matthew

NEW SOUTH WALES

NORTH COAST

Maclean

- Maclean Hotel - Mustang (Pro)

HUNTER

Callaghan

- University of Newcastle Godfrey Tanner Bar - Star Trek Premium, Game of Thrones Pro - 25/9/19

Hamilton

- Hamilton Station Hotel - Willy Wonka - 25/9/19

Hamilton North

- Bowling Club - Iron Maiden LE

Mayfield

- Bowling Club - Aerosmith LE, Batman 66, Metallica - 25/9/19

Warners Bay

- Dullboys Barcadia - No Good Gofers, Star Trek LE, Deadpool Premium - 25/9/19

- Red Alert Laser Tag - TSPP - 25/9/19

- Go Karts - Addams Family - 25/9/19

QUEENSLAND

BRISBANE

Fortitude Valley

- Pinball Haus - 36 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley 10 am to 6 pm (Closed Monday & Tuesday) - AFM, Shadow, GB Premium, Batman Dark Knight, Star Trek Pro, Spiderman, Houdini, Flintstones, SS, WCS94, MB, TOM, STTNG, MM, Baywatch, Indianapolis 500, Getaway, Popeye, TAF, Champion Pub.

- Heya Bar - Ghostbusters Premium, Game of Thrones

150 KM FROM BRISBANE...

Warwick

Caltex Warwick - Fish Tales

Also should mention NSW - CENTRAL COAST - Umina - Ocean Beach Caravan Park still has Wrestlemania since 2015 and it probably hasnt been cleaned since then. I actually played it a fair few times (as there was nothing else available) It still sucks.

NEW SOUTH WALES

NORTH COAST

Maclean

- Maclean Hotel - Mustang (Pro)

HUNTER

Callaghan

- University of Newcastle Godfrey Tanner Bar - Star Trek Premium, Game of Thrones Pro - 25/9/19

Hamilton

- Hamilton Station Hotel - Willy Wonka - 25/9/19

Hamilton North

- Bowling Club - Iron Maiden LE

Mayfield

- Bowling Club - Aerosmith LE, Batman 66, Metallica - 25/9/19

Warners Bay

- Dullboys Barcadia - No Good Gofers, Star Trek LE, Deadpool Premium - 25/9/19

- Red Alert Laser Tag - TSPP - 25/9/19

- Go Karts - Addams Family - 25/9/19

QUEENSLAND

BRISBANE

Fortitude Valley

- Pinball Haus - 36 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley 10 am to 6 pm (Closed Monday & Tuesday) - AFM, Shadow, GB Premium, Batman Dark Knight, Star Trek Pro, Spiderman, Houdini, Flintstones, SS, WCS94, MB, TOM, STTNG, MM, Baywatch, Indianapolis 500, Getaway, Popeye, TAF, Champion Pub.

- Heya Bar - Ghostbusters Premium, Game of Thrones

150 KM FROM BRISBANE...

Warwick

Caltex Warwick - Fish Tales

TAf now gone from Riverstone Pub in Sydney ,not happy was my favourite machine put alot of $$$ into it .

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

METROPOLITAN ADELAIDE

Willunga

- Willunga Hotel, 3-5 High Street - Spiderman - 30/6/2019

Replace Spiderman with: Medieval Madness ($2 x 3 balls) - 30/09/2019

sited pins at Barossa Bowland, Tanunda

Data East Jurassic Park

$2 a game

5 balls

play nicely no faults

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=154429

Luckily enough Bateau Bay ten pin bowl now has a Chicago gaming Monster Bash on site. 5 ball games. 6 credits still in there if you get in quick ��

Should mention this is NSW - CENTRAL COAST

Nagambie Lakes Leisure Park [VIC]

Stern Lord of the Rings - Pro

Good working order $1 p/game

Williams World Cup Soccer

Not working

Also should mention NSW - CENTRAL COAST - Umina - Ocean Beach Caravan Park still has Wrestlemania since 2015 and it probably hasnt been cleaned since then. I actually played it a fair few times (as there was nothing else available) It still sucks.

NSW

Central Coast

Dunlieth caravan park over the bridge from the Entrance.

IJ goooone

Sega Space Jam in da house.

Updated.

Cheers,

Matthew

ACT

Canberra

iPlay Belconnen still have Kiss and World Tour poker but left flipper is broken on Kiss and WPT takes your money from your card but doesn't give credit (as of Monday)

The Basement have:

Metallica LE

Beatles

Guardians of the galaxy LE

Iron Maiden LE

Kiss Pro

Guns n Roses

AC/DC Pro

Karting madness (no longer at Chirnside park) has moved to Bayswater in one part of the old Vulcan factory.

Batman 66 premium

Deadpool pro

Munsters pro

Spider-Man ve

AC/DC premium (I think)

Addams family

d581d4fd359a8198213ddde3a6a19587.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbourne is blessed for pinball locations. I gotta say it’s been really tough finding locations in Sydney prepared to give up the space needed for even 1 or 2 games, let along 6!

Karting madness could probably fit another 100. I just don’t they’d get the player patronage to be honest. Karts are always busy though and that’s where the cash probably is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACT

Canberra

iPlay Belconnen still have Kiss and World Tour poker but left flipper is broken on Kiss and WPT takes your money from your card but doesn't give credit (as of Monday)

The Basement have:

Metallica LE

Beatles

Guardians of the galaxy LE

Iron Maiden LE

Kiss Pro

Guns n Roses

AC/DC Pro

Moon Dog World

32-46 Chifley Drive

Preston. VIC 3072

Ghostbusters Pro

Guardians of the galaxy premium

Star Trek pro

Game of thrones LE

Willy wonka

Jurassic park pro

No fear

Karting madness (no longer at Chirnside park) has moved to Bayswater in one part of the old Vulcan factory.

Batman 66 premium

Deadpool pro

Munsters pro

Spider-Man ve

AC/DC premium (I think)

Addams family

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/d581d4fd359a8198213ddde3a6a19587.jpg

NSW-Sydney-St Peters @ Willie the Boatman Brewery

GoTG and AC/DC

Updated.

Cheers,

Matthew