Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sited pins

Amendments done.

The Beachhouse (Adelaide): Stern POTC, whatever you do don't play it!

Every shot on the machine is faulty, it will even just sit there waiting for a ball search if you hit the dead mans chest.

Richmond hotel (Adelaide): Elvis is working but the upper right flipper will get stuck on constantly.

Aussie pizza (Adelaide): The Harley Davidson is faulty, For some reason there is not enough balls in the machine and as soon as you get 3 in the Harley it bugs out and stops working.

The Austral Hotel (Adelaide): The Sopranos is out of order.

Edited by Gemini2544

Every shot on the machine is faulty, it will even just sit there waiting for a ball search if you hit the dead mans chest.

Richmond hotel (Adelaide): Elvis is working but the upper right flipper will get stuck on constantly.

Aussie pizza (Adelaide): The Harley Davidson is faulty, For some reason there is not enough balls in the machine and as soon as you get 3 in the Harley it bugs out and stops working.

Geez doesn't sound like you've had any luck playing a sited pin of late ... certainly hope it improves for you!!

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

why do operators do this..crazy..it affects their takings..

Geez doesn't sound like you've had any luck playing a sited pin of late ... certainly hope it improves for you!!

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

It was not my weekend at all!

I live out in country S.A, so I don't often get to play, it was a real downer.

I wish there was a bar in Adelaide like Pinball Paradise in Melbourne.

New Sunshine Coast Sites

Bram Stokers Dracula - The Imperial Hotel - 1 Etheridge Street Eumundi

The Addams Family - Sneaky Baron - 2 Ocean Street Maroochydore

Demolition Man - Good Bar - 19-23 First Avenue Mooloolaba

Black Knight 2000 - The Basement - 25 Short Street Nambour

Junkyard - 214 David Low Way - Peregian Beach

The Shadow - Ten Toes Brewery - 4/127A Sugar Rd - Alexandra Headlands

http://www.sunshinecoastpinball.com.au

No point having the site name with "No machines now" If they don't have any machines there just delete them from the list.

It's still useful. If I'm visiting somewhere and I see that and it's recent, I won't check there. If I see it and it's been a while, I might pop my head in to see if they've realise their mistake and got machines in again.

The only time it's probably worth deleting is things like The Barracks in the ACT which has moved to a different location and is now up stairs that I can't see being compliant with fire code, let alone being able to get a pinny up them.

It's still useful. If I'm visiting somewhere and I see that and it's recent, I won't check there. If I see it and it's been a while, I might pop my head in to see if they've realise their mistake and got machines in again.

Well I know these ones won't be getting new games in. They have replaced the pinballs with redemption games and nobody had updated the site for the last 2 years. Do you think once they take a pinball machine out they are going to bring in more? No chance.

Well I know these ones won't be getting new games in. They have replaced the pinballs with redemption games and nobody had updated the site for the last 2 years. Do you think once they take a pinball machine out they are going to bring in more? No chance.

Then it's still useful to have a listing saying they don't have machines.

How is it useful on the sited pins thread? There are no pins sited there. Its not the "there was once pins sited here" thread.

a) If you used to go there for the pins but they aren't there any more

b) If you are looking for pins it tells you not to waste your time there, ignore rumours that you hear from locals (X had pins last time I was there) etc.

Your joking right I'm doing China now!:headbuttwall:

How many Billion posts are we talking about here!

Well....if you want to play a TAG that is sited at a public bar - it's about the only one right now. :laugh:

Road trip? :lol

Added to main list.

Current line up at Luna Park Sydney (Milson's Point): Round Up, Tic Tac Toe, Campus Queen, Moulin Rouge, Zig Zag, Square Head, King Pin (Williams), King Pin (Gottlieb), Jacks Open, Jungle, Fast Draw, Jack in the Box, Surfer, Pioneer, Sky Jump, Big Brave, Strange World, Beat the Clock, Apollo, Sky Line, Olympics, King of Diamonds, Mata Hari EM, Roto Pool

Edited by Gemini2544

Added to main list.

South Australia

<CENTRAL>

Port Pirie

- A1 Pizza : Twilight Zone, Roadshow, The Getaway, Judge Dredd.

- Bowland Bowling Alley : Maverick, Frankenstein, Baywatch, Batman Forever, AC/DC Premium.

- Little Beans Play Cafe (Indoor Playground) : Flintstones, Theater of Magic, Whitewater.

Caltowie

- Caltowie Hotel : Demolition Man.

Cheers :)

Edited by Gemini2544