Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 1 - Galaxian

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coming at you @Barra :laugh:

1st man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82386[/ATTACH]

This was 15K above my winning score last time this was played and would have been enough to get 3rd place in that MGL

Then Oh S**t

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82387[/ATTACH]

Might have another go before I have to get into Roc 'n' Rope and Nibbler

I just had another game as well as off the piss tonight, early start tomorrow, was mid 30,000 with no man lost and was thinking if I nail level 10 there is no stopping me, oh yeah a few Galaxians had a different idea.

Might have one more game before bed.

I just had another game as well as off the piss tonight, early start tomorrow, was mid 30,000 with no man lost and was thinking if I nail level 10 there is no stopping me, oh yeah a few Galaxians had a different idea.

Might have one more game before bed.

Yeah that's the thing with this game.....you get one awesome man and think here comes a score....

Then death after death or rage quit.

Still keeps me coming back, basic game but so addictive.

Yeah that's the thing with this game.....you get one awesome man and think here comes a score....

Then death after death or rage quit.

Still keeps me coming back, basic game but so addictive.

I did find out tonight MCA joysticks are tough, gave it an almighty whack after losing a couple of lives in succession ( and a few loud expletives) :).

It is a fair game in respect of scoring and playability, really want to get to 100,000 now, have some time tomorrow afternoon so might lax out with some beer and Galaxian :)

I did find out tonight MCA joysticks are tough, gave it an almighty whack after losing a couple of lives in succession ( and a few loud expletives) :).

It is a fair game in respect of scoring and playability, really want to get to 100,000 now, have some time tomorrow afternoon so might lax out with some beer and Galaxian :)

You and me both. Race you to 100k hopefully. Good luck

Last game for me - slight increase. I absolutely loved playing this game - thanks for whoever nominated it!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/05/1e474a1f1b49ec3fae44953a16ac0b0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had three games in a row where I scored over 80k but didn't get the elusive 100k :( I seem to have my mojo back with this game though, I will try to go back to it after the MGL and put 100k score on my cab :) enjoyed playing this, again :)

http://i.imgur.com/dMWt12zl.jpg

7:00 pm Sunday night so MGL 26 Game 1 submissions have closed.

I'll get the results up in a moment.

So we've had 27 players which I think reflects what a great game this is - you couldn't avoid it bitd, but an honourable mention to Bondy for having not played it before. Rat gets mentioned too for his contribution to Galaxian related body art - probably worth posting the picture again for those who haven't seen it. Bigredbird had some novel ideas for game modifications too.

But the clear winner is Barra with 110k - a few people spoke of hoping to crack this amazing score but it was only he who did it. Well done and here's the final results.

G1final.PNG.0088f7e0416e8d56c0bcdec8a537998f.PNG

Oh it's over damn...

Oh it's over damn...

Now try the enhanced version with the rom hacked by twisty, this is the one I used to play. :)

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4190&d=1253532069

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it's over damn...

Now try the enhanced version with the rom hacked by twisty, this is the one I used to play. :)

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4190&d=1253532069