Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MGL 26 - Call for nominations

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    289 Post(s)
    pm'd my nominations. im looking forward to playing in the MGL again. i have ordered some new pc parts for my mame cab that arrive on monday so it will be easier to participate again

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    689 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post

My noms are in and I must say they are truly awesome AFAIK 3 of my games have never been in an MGL and all of them are solid classics
    Hmmmm... 3 of them have never been in an MGL but 1 has...
    Quick check of previous MGLs shows me that Defender was played way back in MGL 9.
    I'm guessing that Defender is your top pick...you have certainly progressed a lot since then...40150 back then is a long way from your million+ now!
    I'll wait and see...
    My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    No Defender as we have a three button max rule now, I try not to just pick games I'm good at, prefer to pick games I would like to practice.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Noble Park, Vic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Power View Post
    Re: a name for the selection process I just figured it was a good way to mix some classics and throw in some fresh randoms for variety. Didn't know you'd been asking for it Rat - probably a case of being very aware of what we as an individual say in our own, in our opinion very brilliant, posts and the rest of posts of others just being a blurr - sorry
    Thats a bit too bloody long for a name, stick with what DKong said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DKong View Post
    How about Fire_Power's selection process !?!

As for my nominations, I won't be submitting any. Please don't read too much into it I just prefer to play games that I've not had a reason to play before.

I have enjoyed myself with the past couple of MGL's ( regardless if noms where open or not) and the IGBY2 and foudn some games i have gone back to

This has nothing do with the fact that i'm utterly useless at most games and would probably endure Immense ridicule if any of my noms got picked

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    A bit of ridicule is OK.....I'm sure some people would not agree that my selections are classics....they would be wrong though

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know you'd been asking for it Rat - probably a case of being very aware of what we as an individual say in our own, in our opinion very brilliant, posts and the rest of posts of others just being a blurr - sorry
    I think my ramblings had more influence on you than you are aware of as you clicked like on my statement when I was explaining it for the 3rd or 4th time see thread here.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    of Confusion
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    oops, looks like it's too late for nominations I guess Oh well, count me in again for this one.

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Giving it another go here and looking forward to it.

No need to worry CKF as I've nominated all your favorite games...

State
    Noble Park, Vic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    First game will be released Friday 21 August and finish 7pm Sunday 6 Sep
    Fyi its Friday

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Bloody bad timing......I have to go to work for 4 days at 6pm.....I won't get to play until I return unless it's posted in the next few minutes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information