Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Price check on House of the Dead cab

Hi, Just hoping someone might shed some light on the approx. value for a House of the Dead cab.. Everything working , guns held together with tape but still working. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the sideways pic but not sure how to turn it. I can't find a lot of info online . Were these cabs an Aust type as the USA ones seems different? thanks Ray

343300144__57.jpg.18edfdc29b3371744d8511060d247934.jpg

1570073366__67.jpg.f33ce8453a47d0ba1e9f0a15173095c8.jpg

The tube on that need some serious tweaking, enough to suggest that the chassis might need work.

See how the flyback is overdriven and causing raster lines on the image, that may mean that the tube has had a hard life and is lacking colour and contrast. Not only that, the image is not filling the screen and looks to have a vertical fold over on the top of the tube.

I would advise that you inspect the machine and you take someone with you who knows how to adjust a monitor. All of the things I just said could possibly be adjusted with potentiometer adjustments, it might just be a very poorly calibrated monitor. However, if it needs chassis work, or a new tube, you are up for at the very least $100 if Jomac can repair the chassis, and that's best case scenario.