Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL4 Game 7 - Harlem Globetrotters

VPGL4 Game 7: Harlem Globetrotters [3 Balls]

http://s28.postimg.org/zdis8r3fx/harlem.jpg

Full Screen table: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2820

Desktop: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2622

ROM: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=695

* Play desktop, full screen, PM5, whatever you prefer, but keep version to VP9.x

* Harlem Globetrotters will end Wednesday September 23

GAME ON !:066:

SCORES:

1/ Kane: 1,628,570

2/ Dedrok: 1,448,320

3/ JAR: 649,870

4/ MrBUngle: 471,060

5/ Jamma: 467,490

6/ StevOZ: 350,610

Edited by Jed

• 2 weeks later...

the full screen version of this is fairly butt-ugly by todays standards... huge scores you guys , i am struggling to get half of that.

i got no rom sounds, maybe i missed something else in my pc rebuild. i did get the samples zip and the bally nvrams, but still no rom sounds :unsure

the full screen version of this is fairly butt-ugly by todays standards... huge scores you guys , i am struggling to get half of that.

i got no rom sounds, maybe i missed something else in my pc rebuild. i did get the samples zip and the bally nvrams, but still no rom sounds :unsure

F1 .... Pinmame setting maybe "Use samples" and "Use sounds" both on? If so, uncheck one .... then F3. If still no sound, recheck the sound/sample and F3 again.

Sometimes when it has no rom sound this forces it to work.

F1 .... Pinmame setting maybe "Use samples" and "Use sounds" both on? If so, uncheck one .... then F3. If still no sound, recheck the sound/sample and F3 again.

Sometimes when it has no rom sound this forces it to work.

Another quick one mate

I also dumped in all the 'VP Fonts' into my windows directory and now my old EM backglasses are all ****ed up. Have you ever seen or had this issue? I'm hoping if I can restore the system fonts or something things will return to normal ?

Never rains but it frickin' pours

****ed up how?

I know that my numbers are cut off with EM's now, most likely resolution thing though.

It's best to back up fonts and stuff like that, even though i dont either.

Did the sound fix?

****ed up how?

I know that my numbers are cut off with EM's now, most likely resolution thing though.

It's best to back up fonts and stuff like that, even though i dont either.

Did the sound fix?

Yeah, I'm slowly getting there with all the little niggly things that haven't been working since I did the rebuild. Sound OK now, thanks. I had a problem with the DMD always appearing on the playfield and had forgotten about the need to have the playfield on the left in your windows monitor setup. Fixed the font / reel problem on EM's like Abra Ca Dabra and Centigrade 37 - when I made my windows fonts larger by scaling them up, it stuffs up the backglass fonts....You forget all the little headaches you go through on a new build, till you do another new build :headbuttwall:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Harlem Globetrotters is now over. FInal results are:

1/ Dedrok: 1,843,470 - 25 points

2/ Kane: 1,628,570 - 20 points

3/ JAR: 649,870 - 16 points

4/ MrBUngle: 471,060 - 13 points

5/ Jamma: 467,490 - 11 points

6/ StevOZ: 350,610 - 10 points