Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nearing the end of the WOZ blackhole...

So after 3 years of heart ache no money and no game and a vcat hearing that went amazingly for everyone I recieved some emails from a few of the guys in the woz group saying that they had recieved their money back that they had paid Bumper 1! So I decided to log into my good old bank account and what do you know there's the money sitting there that I paid bumper 1!! God it's a good feeling to have most of that debacle behind me! Now do I want to buy a woz with the money that came in :P that is a good question... I'm not sure I'd love one but I should really be good and appropriate the funds to good things instead...

FKING YEAH!!!!!

Edited by Audioenslaved

Good to hear @Audioenslaved. I spoke with someone involved in the process at a meet here in Adelaide about 2 months ago. They stated that the process was nearing an end.

Can you advise if the Vcat set any other restrictions on the decision makers in Bumper 1 re future trading etc.?

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. Great to hear a positive outcome :)

Why are you still up?

Good to hear @Audioenslaved. I spoke with someone involved in the process at a meet here in Adelaide about 2 months ago. They stated that the process was nearing an end.

Can you advise if the Vcat set any other restrictions on the decision makers in Bumper 1 re future trading etc.?

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you still up?

I don't know about any restrictions in trading as the money was from Bumper 1 not run into the ground Bumoer 2/3... That money is a different story which will be left to a later date!

I had squash and got home late no idea why I'm still up though...

I don't know about any restrictions in trading as the money was from Bumper 1 not run into the ground Bumoer 2/3... That money is a different story which will be left to a later date!

I had squash and got home late no idea why I'm still up though...

Did you have a win?

(at squash that is...)

• Administrators
Wait for the rescue editions and then figure out if I should burn the money on a machine or be sensible and pay my car off or leave it on the home loan...

Pfffttt, I'll slap that sensible notion right out of your head tomorrow night young man.

Fantastic news for everyone, and I'm very happy for you Nate I know it was a horrible situation for you.

Time for a new in box pin perhaps? Or a highly collectible used pin? I hear Tron is pretty good...

Well done to all involved!

I'm (pleasantly) surprised as I'd have through Bumper 1 was liquidated with no funds by now.

You all need to use a small portion of the funds to by a celebratory drink...... Or 5. :tequila:

Mike.