Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Where can I get AVGA and J-PAC in WA?

Hi there everyone, finally found an aussie forum!

Google results only returned ozstick.com.au (which isn't in WA)...

Anyway, I have emailed them like a couple of times last week, but have not received any reply. Does anyone know of any where else I can get these components from? Also looking for a 2-in-1 Jamma harness

Any input is much appreciated.

Welcome to the best Australian Arcade forum around..:D

Chris from Ozstick is a regular poster here so be a little patient and he should get back to you. (Try sending him a PM through the forum)

good to see someone from the other side of this country joining...

It will take a few days but he will reply. I dont think there is anywhere else on aust that sells them but i am in no rush for one just yet... Plenty of members buy stuff from him without any problems.

• Super Moderator

Welcome aboard, with all these West Aussies joining we may soon rival the Queenslanders:tomato.I have dealt with Ozstick before and he does take a while to get back to you but it always turns out good in the end .I have found this sight for a multiple jamma harness

http://multigame.com/jamma.html

or just make your own by switching 5v and 12v lines

Do the math though

I have bought from both ultimarc and ozstick and both are very helpfull.

It may be worth looking at ultimarc.com and working out how much it will cost you + shipping because I have found they sometimes are cheaper, even including international shipping.

Most of the time the item arrives within 10 business days too......

If you are in more of a hurry then chris @ Ozstick (the last time i bought from him though he was out of stock so i had to wait for him to get them from ultimarc and then send them to me so i would advise contacting him and making sure he has stock)

I bought twice directly from ultimarc when the dollar quite strong and got it shipped to my door in about a week and a half.

It worked out cheaper for me in that instance. Do your sums and see what works for you. But i can recommend ultimarc on service alone.

Ive had great service from Chris & normally get same day e-mails, he must be under the pump.

got a reply from him yesterday, but had to resend my original email because he didnt get it :confused::confused:

oh well, guess i can wait a bit more. Yah I prefer to buy from a local supplier. :p

got a reply from him yesterday, but had to resend my original email because he didnt get it :confused::confused:

oh well, guess i can wait a bit more. Yah I prefer to buy from a local supplier. :p

still no reply, hmm, is it normal for him to take so long to reply?

hmm, ive had good service from ozstick too. this is not good business to not answer promptly though...

after a few emails, bumps on this thread, and even a pm, I have not heard from this dude. Man, I better start looking else where.

If you had ordered from ultimarc, you would have got it by now and it would have been cheaper.

I'm all for supporting locals, but if you prefer buying local at the expense of customer service and promptness keep trying ozsticks.

• Administrators

I've ordered twice from Ultimarc. 7-14 days. This only hold up here is custom and DHL. I've had nothing but trouble with DHL but Andy insists on using the fucktards.

I've ordered from Chis at Ozstick once and got my goods in 4 days.

Cheers,

Brad

If you had ordered from ultimarc, you would have got it by now and it would have been cheaper.

Does it still work out cheaper even after shipping??? :unsure

I want to order a few Ultimarc products shortly, but not all i

wanted is listed on Ozstick's site, however it does state on

the homepage to email.