Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anyone put their games on the serial database?

I considered adding my games but, in the end, it just isn't very useful unless every game owner is doing it. Look at how many games have unknown production numbers on IPDB, for example. And their serial numbers are all over the place. Even the manufacturers didn't keep track all the time! It would be great to track the history of an unknown game but most of the time the best source of information is the previous owner themselves.

I put all the serial numbers I find on there. It gives an indication of how many games were imported originally and helps other people check to see if any particular game did make it into the country. It also identifies survivors as heaps of games have been parted out or trashed.

I put all the serial numbers I find on there. It gives an indication of how many games were imported originally and helps other people check to see if any particular game did make it into the country. It also identifies survivors as heaps of games have been parted out or trashed.

I list all mine,same reason.

• 1 year later...