Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

large collections in Australia

I know of a few people in Oz that own an enormous amount of games but are mostly in storage mode.

Could be wrong but weren't the games at "The Barn" a collaboration of 3 owners.

The biggest setup and playing collection I've visited in OZ is indeed Mr. Steelers. Love your work Tony:)

(Prompted by a thread on pinside)

What is the largest collection of working pinball machines that you have seen in Australia?

I have seen a few of about a dozen working games, but never seen sombodies house crammed with machines

How many does Pete have?

(Prompted by a thread on pinside)

What is the largest collection of working pinball machines that you have seen in Australia?

I have seen a few of about a dozen working games, but never seen sombodies house crammed with machines

Come to my house :lol

Few years ago I had to pick up a machine in Bris to transport back down the coast. The guy had about 10 - 12 pins set up in a room. After talking to him for a while he asked if we wanted to see his collection ( I thought we had seen it but said "sure") He took us out the back , past some flash sports car into a shed. 122 pins were set up :o . Awesome. All working. He let us play any we wanted. Think I played Banzai & CV

• Super Moderator
Few years ago I had to pick up a machine in Bris to transport back down the coast. The guy had about 10 - 12 pins set up in a room. After talking to him for a while he asked if we wanted to see his collection ( I thought we had seen it but said "sure") He took us out the back , past some flash sports car into a shed. 122 pins were set up :o . Awesome. All working. He let us play any we wanted. Think I played Banzai & CV

Nice original 'Knight Rider Trans Am' in the shed.. I think with original 40k or so on the clock.!

I have a battle on my hands convincing the missus to let me have more then 3 so 5 or more is a big collection in private hands to me, just out of curiosity how many of the big collection holders are not married lol

large collections in Australia

I have a battle on my hands convincing the missus to let me have more then 3 so 5 or more is a big collection in private hands to me, just out of curiosity how many of the big collection holders are not married lol

As far as I know quite a few of the people with big collections have partners. It helps if the other half likes pinball too [emoji4]

Try getting your other half interested in a pin that she might enjoy (get her to play pinball arcade to try a few). Otherwise jewellrey or something else nice is always a good compromise? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Batman Fan