Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 25 - Game 5 ~ Congo Bongo ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't get this to run - have grabbed a few differetn copies of the roms but always the same crash.

Anyone got any tips? Below is the screenshot of the crash and I'm running Mame V107

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79357[/ATTACH]

Eventually got this to run on Mame V112 not sure why the difference :unsure I had locked on to V107 in my cab as it has the 'new' video system and was the last to support highscore and because I couldn't be arsed updating all the time. Anyway hard game, but I've played all the others so far and am enjoying this MGL selection.

0001.png.d2aac920df81d26524f2134734f40bdd.png

I'm going Congo Bongo playing this one! :fryingpan:

attachment.php?attachmentid=79990&stc=1

Sorry Foot, but I cannot see your screenshot ... :unsure ... I'll check again tomorrow just in case it's an AA issue.

IMG]http://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=79990&stc=1 ... this is the path, I took out the starting and end brackets so you can see the code instead of an icon[/img

just can't get the hang of the rhino holes, constantly getting stuck on them,

Thanks for the tip @Barra managed to leech some points there but still could only manage 20k on the first level..

Although i did mange to discover the extra 500 point bonus on the first level and could get that consistently but its only 500 points...

cong36800.png.40346c976af7d57f8ea89376cd08db30.png

It's 7pm on Sunday 5-July-2015.

Score submissions for Game 5 Congo Bongo are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/CongoBongo6Final_zpsffp5w1ls.png

Congratulations to Barra for winning Game 5 and setting a new world record that has been verified by Twin Galaxies.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/CongoBongoMGL25Winner_zpsewfc8kzk.png

Any AA member who sets a new world record in MGL 25 that is verified by TG (not beating your own world record and there must be a score to beat) wins a mystery prize.

The prize for this outstanding achievement will be revealed at the end of the MGL when all prizes will be revealed.

Mr Do?s Castle and Super Pac-man are currently in play, Games 7 and 8.

:)

Congratulations to Barra for winning Game 5 and setting a new world record that has been verified by Twin Galaxies.

Wow! World record! Congrats Barra.

Also, I wasn't very good at this one, so thanks for keeping everybodys percantage down!:p