Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

System 11 flipper problem

prowler

Question

The flippers don't work at all on my funhouse. All the other solenoids are working under the PF. I have tested the flipper coils with a DMM and each wire registers 76-77 volts. Even the flipper switch shows 76 volts. Fuses are good, I took one fuse out and tested the coil and it registered 12 volts. Anyone have any ideas?

14 answers to this question

The flippers don't work at all on my funhouse. All the other solenoids are working under the PF. I have tested the flipper coils with a DMM and each wire registers 76-77 volts. Even the flipper switch shows 76 volts. Fuses are good, I took one fuse out and tested the coil and it registered 12 volts. Anyone have any ideas?

I would have expected WPC ? but either way maybe K1 relay or its driver isnt playing nice?

The relay ( big plastic box maybe clear maybe yellow) on the power driver board. pic in a sec

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75772[/ATTACH]

he's the relay who says yes or no to the flippers having a return path to ground.. if hes not playing its no flippers for you..

Mine has a rottendog board

then the relay is black and you cant see it move. all bets are off from me if its not the proper board sorry ... ROTTEN dog is kinda appropriately named.

random thought on the (flawed) assumption that the board isnt faulty - it doesnt think its tilted does it?

I'm with Doug, your flippers have no return path. Don't know anything about Rottendog boards though, sorry.

Must be some System 11 gurus around here somewhere.....

Just looking at my Sys 11 circuit, Interconnect board P10, and Aux Driver board P12, but really both flipper circuits are independent although they go through the same series of plugs.

I can't find the flipper return circuit in my bad diagrams, the Elvira ones on the IPDB are more clear if that's any help, I just don't have them handy,sorry.