Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

I'm trying to narrow it down and am leaning towards Bally Harley Davidson among a couple of others.

I'll get back to you. I left my list at the comp venue.

No probs

There's some pretty cool tables people have nominated so far :023:

ok @MrBungle @stuzza @Dedrok what table would you like to add to the list ?

With your three selections That will give us 9 tables to play over about a 3 month period.

If we don't get a 10th player then I might round out the selection with a 10th table chosen from a VPForums new release or something.

Done and Done.

Ok I've requested that a new section be created for VPGL4 and once done Iwill post up the tables into there.

Still after a 10th table, but might leave that in case someone else wants to join in and noiminate a table.

This is the lineup that will all be played over a three month period. PLay any table, any time and post a score.

Junk Yard

Big Brave

Flash Gordon

Fish Tales

Cirqus Voltaire

Congo

Harlem Globetrotters

NBA Fastbreak

Car Hop

I just noticed that the VPGL4 section is up. Game on :)

with thanks to Brad for creating the new section. I'll start posting the tables up.

I'm thinking about some experimental rules.... like everyone except you gets 5 balls every game :lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Really have been slack playing this tournament. Every time I seem to turn it on ill end up fiddling around with tables ect

Don't worry mate, I've been extremely slack too only put up a few scores, due to other stuff going on keeping me too busy.

Speaking of which, I'm looking at closing off VPGL4 before the end of year.

Don't worry mate, I've been extremely slack too only put up a few scores, due to other stuff going on keeping me too busy.

Speaking of which, I'm looking at closing off VPGL4 before the end of year.

Yeah I think I preferred the one to two games every few weeks. Then I would actually play it and learn the rules ect

Yeah I think I preferred the one to two games every few weeks. Then I would actually play it and learn the rules ect

Yeah, I think that was a better format too.

Resurrect it In the new year sometime for VPGL5 perhaps :)

Hey everyone,

Just some notice that I'll close off all the comp tables by Sunday 20th December. So you got 2+ weeks to post or improve your scores.

I'll put up a general ladder update soon so there's a feel for the overall standing. (That's another casualty of running all tables at once, hard to keep an overall ladder going)

If anyone is keen for a VPGL5, then I reckon back to the old format of 1 table p/2 weeks sometime in the new year, if that's agreeable.

• 1 month later...
no, unfortunately the holiday season / time of year and family commitments etc got the better of me.... but it's on my 2do list, just is a lot of tidying up to do, I need to allocate a decent chunk of time to get it done, haven't had much of that lately..