Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings Programs.

[emoji3] My name it Tony I'm from Denver Colorado.

I've been collecting arcade games since 08, have about 30 games in various stages of completion.

Looking forward to discussing and sharing info.

Thanks.

[emoji3] My name it Tony I'm from Denver Colorado.

I've been collecting arcade games since 08, have about 30 games in various stages of completion.

Welcome Tony, you live in Bronco territory!

Is the 1UP nearby and have you made a visit?

How about posting some nice photos of your favourite machines?

30 in various stages ... so maybe you have others that you have finished? ... :unsure

And exactly why are you into these games? .. what's the history? ... what's the connection? ...

:)

Here is a photo of some of my games.

The R-Type, Popey and Mario Bros Widebody belong to my buddy Danny

who just started in the hobby.

My friends and I do go to the 1Up occasionally, but I'm not one for the down town area.

There is another large arcade Called Hyper Space in the suburb of Lakewood, nice place.[emoji3]

A couple other great places in Colorado are the Penny Arcade in Manatu Springs and Lyons Classic Pinball and Arcade in Lyons Colorado.

I started back in 07.

The reason we started collecting was because I began to miss all the old Arcades we used to hang out at as kids. So my Wife and I decided we wanted to start collecting in hope that maybe one day we would open our own Arcade out in the burbs some where. uploadfromtaptalk1432300533582.thumb.jpg.cb9553c0646efe04e118b977753adbdd.jpg

Jesus, nice stash! Most of us in Aus can only dream of such dedicated cabs. They didn't find their way to Aus in large numbers back in the day and during the late 80s and 90s, LAI made most of our cabinets, which were essentially licensed, shitty versions of the original ones you got in the states. I guess that's what happens when you're a small population backwater in the middle of nowhere :)