Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rare white playboy 35th anniversary

gary

I have a white 35th anniversary playboy i believe it is one of two

can anyone give me an idea what its worth thanks

THE PINBALL COMPENDIUM 1982 TO PRESENT PAGE 107 EVERY ONE IN THE PICTURE IS SURROUNDING IT

Edited by gary

WOW 10k - this is where stupidity is measured by the size of the wallet

I am not saying it is worth that much although i think it probably is when you think people are paying in excess of

that for say a limited edition addams family or the like which they produce around a thousand of and you can buy

one pretty much any day of the week. Try to buy one of these you can't unless you come to me because these are not limited to 1000 or even 200 like some ac/dc this is one of 2. and i'm pretty sure the other one is not for sale not unless you want to pay probably double that and then i think you would be lucky to entice them to let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

Faded? ;)

You should send pics to IPDB if it is indeed rare.

in reply to rod71 i have a couple which could go onto ipdb i like to have what others don't or can't have

i have four or five which would be the only ones in australia

in reply to rod71 i have a couple which could go onto ipdb i like to have what others don't or can't have

i have four or five which would be the only ones in australia

I'd encourage you to submit some quality photos. Up until yesterday, I never knew this existed.

As for worth. It's worth what someone is willing to pay. Obviously you know what you have into it, so if you sold it, you'd want that as a minimum.

Thats another good reason to submit some pictures. Rare is great. But if nobody knows it's rare or even exists, well so what?. Creating awareness = interest = higher price if you sell down the track.

This was probably the one that was at my house. Can't imagine they're both here in oz. It was also displayed at pinball expo in the US on and off for a number of years.

Whilst rare it isn't an unknown machine, having been on public display previously.

Probably needs some sort of serial number or paperwork certification to get the full price

These days things can be faked so easy there needs to be some sort of traceability

Also if nobody wants to pay extra for it then it's not worth anymore that any other machine

• Administrators

How about some pics for AA Gary? It is great to send photos to IPDB but the community here would like to see it as well.

The photo in Mike Shaloub's book does not show much detail. Photos will almost certainly allow you to get an estimate of price which nobody has been able to provide to date.

Dave