Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WTB - Tales of the Arabian Nights (TOTAN)

Hi all, I'm looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights in fair to good condition and ripe for resto. Happy to transport if required. Cheers

Tony from Pinball shed may have one.

I did a restore on a playfield for him, and I believe was going the whole hog on it!?

Tony from Pinball shed may have one.

I did a restore on a playfield for him, and I believe was going the whole hog on it!?

Hi Scott, It sold the next day after we finished it, had 5 other guys also wanting it at the time. Just had another call this morning for one but I just can't find any of these games around to buy.

Thanks Scott and Tony, It doesn't have to be a project, happy to look at good condition. I'm just not looking at spending 6K+ for really good one. I'm guessing the mint one you guys did went for a lot more than that.

• 3 months later...
Hi guys, I'm still looking for a TOTAN. I've been a little unlucky and missed out on 2 over the last few months. I'm prepared to offer up my very nice Addams Family as part of a swap deal. Cheers

• 1 month later...