Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hi

I have an imported creature from the black lagoon. Has been working fine but the batteries went flat. Chhanged them no problem but most of the language is now in german. I cant find a setting to change this back. Is there a trick to this?

Tony

When changing the batteries as silly as it may sound but in order to retain your settings you have to do it with the game turned ON. I can go look in my manual for the path to follow to get back your English. Mine was also a German machine a long time ago as well. Be back in a minute.

Hope this helps. Open the coin door with game on and using the 4-button diagnose panel on the back of the door, push enter twice then scrollto adjustments (A) , enter again, scroll to A3, enter, scroll to 17 - freeplay, enter. push escape 3 times to get out.

- - - Updated - - -

also scroll through to U9 (utilities) and then 03 Install medium.

Hi

I have an imported creature from the black lagoon.

Tony

Are there more creatures we can import from this lagoon?

How did you get it through customs?

:)

But glad to see you found the issue. Enjoy, I like this game.

errr um, am I missing something here? If you have the Eng manual and the lang setting is specified then it'll be the same address for the setting no matter what language the machine is currently in?
By memory Dave if you change the batteries while the machine is off it wipes the memory and returns the settings to whatever country the jumpers?:unsure had been configured to when 1st delivered. Maybe someone can clarify that for me.

Jeff mate, my humour is wasted here! I was trying to say that if you had the manual then you didn't need to write anything down. Next time we're having a beer I'll explain and you can give me an uppercut :)
Always glad to shout a beer to you my good man. From the op's post he needed help and I did having a german creech myself.