Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 24 - Game 6 ~ Hyper Olympic ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted an attempt at this game but you might have missed it so here it is again.

Not great but can't do any better thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76730[/ATTACH]

You are right! Post 109 from a week ago ... no better huh? OK then ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I wonder, is 941,670 going to be the top score on this game? Why? Vital points ... absolutely vital ...

21 hours to go ...

http://s16.postimg.org/ylbijq66t/20150412_123535.jpg

Been nudging Barra's score since the weekend started and finally had a breakthrough, and then went on with it :D isorted long jump and javelin now from practice. Carried 4 lives after breaking a million but started to really tire, and after 1.5mill I started to really get weak in the arms even though I just qualified each time then fouled off the other attempts for events. Crashed and burned in a screaming heap on the javelin, lost my rythm totally from fatigue. I need a massage and a good lie down !

Speed isn't really the b all and end all. you don't even need to get your speed into the last couple of blocks to jump 9m and throw 90m. more important is finesse, ie the angle for long jump and javelin - once you can hit your marks there consistantly, (I go 45 for long jump, 40-42 for javelin) which isn't easy to do round after round, marathon becomes much more doable. I don't have any issues with the hurdles. Someone said earlier this game doesn't require skill, well, I submit this score, that must have taken no skill whatsoever ;) to be honest, I'd rather play this than a button mashing shooter any day, it's way more fun, for me.

Still a good 6 hours to go, i'm well and truly done though. Come on Barra :cool:

couldn't beat my last score, never managed to qualify for 100m at 10:50, closest i managed to get was 10:71

glad it came up so i could learn the hammer and high jump after sinking so many damn coins into it bitd.

Only one game of this for me just to post a score. Beat Rats top score on my cab :lol Will get some time for Raiden though!

Bugger, I don't really feel like playing but I will have to have a quick go and try to beat 72k :)

Shiiiiiit.....wait for me.....Mrs made me have tea now I'm running late (nice pun) just going to turn the cab on now :)

I have finished my game, bloody clunky imgur android upload is holding me back :(

- - - Updated - - -

Not bad for me, half pissed after N/S....struggled with every event :) the higher score by me is using my jumper, I will post some of Ace's legit scores tomorrow if someone reminds me :)

http://i.imgur.com/PmJAxGOl.jpg

[h=1][/h]

Edited by Rat

It's past 7pm on Sunday 12-April-2015.

Score submissions for Game 6 Hyper Olympic are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/HyperOlympic4Final_zpsdgzqvgl6.png

No joystick, no jumper, no mouse, no coin holders, no film canisters ? just how it was meant to be played ? :026:

JustAnotherRat, wingtipvortex, bworldmv and mark68 hit the over 100K zone.

Brad scores a mighty 755K for 3rd place and Barra an even better 941K for 2nd place.

However someone jumps, sprints, hurdles and throws as a master athlete for an incredible 1.6 million score ?

Congratulations to Jammasized for winning Game 6.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/HyperOlympicMGL24Winner_zpsrx4ijn8u.png

Frogger and Raiden are currently in play, Games 7 and 8 ?

:)