Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 24 - Game 4 ~ Ms Pacman ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75688[/ATTACH]

Finally got a new LED screen for my laptop so I can MGL while at work in between jobs :)

Even the screenshot looks cleaner and better with the new LED screen ... :lol

• Administrators
I much prefer this game due to the lack of patterns. Too tempting to use them with regular pacman, much more fun without them..

Nice going Brad...

I've always preferred Ms Pacman to the original but then this was a game that was in my local corner store for quite a while in an LAI cocktail. My highest ever score was in the 140,000's from memory in the dim dark ages of my youth. Very doubtful I could pull that off these days.

I can't do the pattern thing with any of these games. Could never be bothered learning them however I DO have a starting routine for each maze that I've developed over the years that just seems to be ingrained habit. It's only good for the first 5th of the maze and after that it's completely "freestyle" read panic and don't get eaten ;)

Cheers,

Brad

Ms Pacman early chomping scoreboard update ... eat as much as you can ... :nervous:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MsPacman1_zpsrafzg7wv.png

Did anyone notice the Ms Pacman machine on the right of the earlier scoreboards and this one? ... :rolleyes

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/CabPNG_zpsdrrmwh3g.png

Does it mean Burgertime is coming up? ... not saying ... :)

• Administrators

Small improvement. I keep making stupid mistakes. I need to get back into the zone. Also switching to playing it on a 4 way stick would make it easier

mspacman-brad-77790.png.d813f6cb5f96b125e8b922d01ed602dd.png

• Administrators

Finally got up to the Baby Pacman stage and promptly died. Not getting to this stage very often means it's entirely unfamiliar and the mazes are damn savage.

mspacman-brad-89110.png.5ad528d81f645f60c231566bbb87167d.png

• Administrators
110k at the banana board is great scoring per board.

This is the Junior Pacman Board. Not sure if first or after though. Either way it IS a great score

Cheers,

Brad