Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

There and back again, part 2 (with my son !!) 02/2015

Hello Australian friends.

My son and I will be in Sydney from 22 of februry till 2 of march. We plan to visit Sydney and go to a reptile zoo between Syd and Newcastle.

We plan to participate at Coogee digger' s pinball Marathon on 28 of february and chill out the sunday at bondi beach....

We also plan to see the Crab race at courthouse on the wednesday 25 (this could be fun for my son), hope that Courthouse is kid friendly...

If we find a way to reach Newcastle, it ll be the right time to eat some very fine pizza !! At Chris and Dom place of course (on thursday maybe ?)

If someone wants to organise something on tuesday night, please free to tell... or else...

It was so nice time with a lot of wonderful people that I decided to share that with my son this time in februray 2015...

Cheers my friends !

hope that Courthouse is kid friendly...

Great that you are coming down! We have been kicked out of the pinball room once but that was on a Saturday night but as long as you are accompanying him at all times you should be fine anywhere apart from the front bar (so the pinball room, beer garden and restaurant area). Good luck in the marathon (not that you would need it!)! :)

007, kicked out the pinball room ? What is the difference between a wednesday to a saturday ?? Of course my son won' t mess around the bar (he is the son, not the father !!) and wherever he moves I will be with him... He will drink coke or fruit juice, no alcohol... As the Courthouse prepares food, I think it have to be kid friendly as sometimes the parents can share a dinner with their teenagers (despite the fact that I know that the pubs are very strict in Australia)

Yes, it ll be fun to catch up for a few games !!

007, kicked out the pinball room ?

Yeah that's what we thought, I guess they were just sensitive because it is much busier on Saturday nights. Wednesday is absolutely fine. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk