Thread: Ride The Boney Beast - The Greg Berry Donation thread

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Donated via Paypal $25

Contribution donated, glad to be able to help out the family. I like the idea of some sort of montage/display in remembrance of Greg's contributions to the pinball fraternity. Perhaps a back box of his favourite game with clear glass, a shelf, some photos and some subtle lighting etc.

State
    Adelaide
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    i can donate plaques if needed (i work at a laser/engraving shop) let me know if i can be of assistance.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Just a quick update - we are moving towards having an event that bears Greg's name. An annual event that will be part of an existing comp. Most likely in Melbourne at this stage. The donations will be used to fund the trophies in the event, at this comp (the donations will cover at least 5 years worth of events). We are working with the family and we have spoken with a reputable organizer to start this process. There's still some work to do, but we all agree that the event will be annual.

I just thought I'd chime in and let everyone know that this is happening. The family are thrilled with the idea, and so are we ! we just need to ensure we get everything "right" for the first event.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information