Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 24 - Game 1 ~ Space Duel ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a few more pops at this one but not getting over 50k. All done for me, well done to everyone who scored so high and to anyone who beat their PB's . Really great game and I'm glad I discovered this through the MGL

So busy this time round got one game in of this glorified version of asteroids ha ha oh well must play the next game on the list.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe 2 quick games ha ha

22900 not sure why came under same post.

image.jpg.29f5afbf24fba8aae4b90fec41384686.jpg

image.jpg.1cbe4e7c7ae6d3bda1b1b52116ca3df3.jpg

It's 7pm on Sunday 8-March-2015.

Score submissions for Game 1 Space Duel are now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

Joe flies in just in time with Nicko71 ... and surprisingly for the first time in 16 consecutive MGLs, Derek is missing in space ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/SpaceDuel5Final_zpsytdi27fp.png

Rat plays on his magic Space Duel cocktail, invites DKong over and they take out 2nd and 5th place respectively.

The man from Otago scores great with alcohol for space fuel and takes out 3rd place.

RMacauley space commands into 4th place, outrun86 and mark68 into 6th and 7th respectively.

OOO takes out Game 1 …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/SpaceDuelMGL24Winner_zpssvkig77r.png

Donkey Kong Junior is currently in play with Ghouls ‘n Ghosts, both games very challenging and fun to master …

:)

Edited by OOO