Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Chicago Coin Super Circus Rifle schematics/help needed

Chicago Coin Super Circus Rifle schematics/help needed

Thanks Andrew. :)

That’s great good mod[emoji108]

Now all you need is the Funland pinball machine to sit next to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Rob1966
Added text

• 6 months later...

Background sound.

Hi Guys. Very new to this user group. I'm an Aussie now living in the UK for over 30 years but still call Australia home (well maybe 2nd home :) )

Now onto the background sound. I have a Super Circus and it has the original 4 track background sound player and tape. Haven't powered the tape unit up to play tape but is there anybody interested in a digital recording of the track? One channel looks to be in English and the other French :confused: The machine did come from France.

P1070816.thumb.jpg.2fa2037979baa9b0f084f3cfab25acd1.jpgP1070823.thumb.jpg.70d0968ffd554f2c4e3035fc021b1289.jpg P1070828.thumb.jpg.6b934294ea53a91f225109c5bbb2c976.jpg

I have no idea how it sounds. I've searched to internet but it looks like this is a very rare option the operators chose to add to this game.

Hiya I'll try and digitize it this week. I'm currently digitizing original Twin Skeet 8 track sound. Flyer says taunting and teasing player speach. HaHa! :lol https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=153960

I'd be interested in a copy of the MP3 file if that's what your doing, This would work well with my FUNLAND RIFLE game. :)

• 3 weeks later...
How did you go @Swanee001 ?

It would be cool to hear what it says. :-)

Hiya Guys. Sorry, been very busy with other things. Coming to Australia this Sunday and needed to finish stuff before I leave. I've un-wound and re-wound the tape but the player still won't circulate the tape cassette. The Tape player looks to work eg. motor spins, drive belt doesn't slip and there is some noise coming out of the speaker but on close inspection the pinch roller drive looks to be slipping on the tape. The pinch roller system is different to a normal cassette design. Inside the tape player is a spinning metal post that pushes up against a rubber wheel located inside the tape cassette. Either the tape tension is still to tight or the rubber drive wheel has become to smooth over the years and there isn't enough friction against the tape to move it. I'm still working on it and don't give up hope. I just hope the tape itself has still got enough magnetic image on it after all these years. There is a guy in the UK that I will send the tape to have a look at. I'll do this in about a months time from returning from OZ. :-)