Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

DIY Nintendo Boxes

I may be a little late to the party but i thought i would share this site.

http://www.nintandbox.net/

It has a heap of Nintendo boxes scanned in and restored in hi res so you can print them out and make your own boxes.

Also can get stuff like a template for the cardboard inserts in GameBoy and N64 boxes.

If you have come across any similar sites please share below.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you this resource is awesome, I already got 16 boxes i plan to print for my loose games.

I noticed some of the 64 box scans are a little noisy and some scans have visible cracking from the source boxes, Im going to touch up all the box art (in paint.net) before I get them printed out at officeworks.

I chose to get the A3 files since it should be easier then dealing with 2 files per box.

unfortunately they were missing marioparty2 so ill just have to find that one elsewhere. this is going to make my collection so much nicer when i set it all up in my future games room ^_^

I guess it depends on the picture quality and not only the right gsm but I think it needs to be a silk paper as well so it had that glossy finish.

So I would assume it's possible but would be hard.

Still... Sounds awesome! I'll have a look at what boxes I don't have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i eventually get around to having my missing boxes printed out, I'll take photos.

Its going to depend also on how the first platform boxes turn out (just making N64 boxes to start) if they turn out well, I might make boxes for all my loose snes (depending on time and cost) I have about 150 loose snes carts @_@

At the moment though im thoroughly enjoying doing some touchup work on some of the nintandbox resources.

currently cleaning up a scan of yoshis story n64. should be sharing it later tonight :)

• 3 years later...

So regarding the repro art. The site nintando rejected my touch ups.

Pretty discouraging ...

I never got around to printing any of them yet.

I did make and print some sick art work for my arcade unit tho -

Before:

http://i.imgur.com/JrzxTFN.jpg

After:

http://i.imgur.com/xGTmmqQ.jpg

Edit: i had the arcade art done at officeworks in the end, i think if i get the box art printed there it'd turn out just as good