Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WOZ Flavours..

WOKA

• Super Moderator

Can someone summarise, what are the different variants of WOZ..?

Played Leigh's at Expo (before even he had a game:) ) and really enjoyed it, just a bit confused about who's who in the WOZ zoo...?

• Super Moderator

So.. Thats..?

ECLE - Green trim / wooden apron with the signatures

WOZ Standard - Minus the 3 extra toys

WOZAU - What Wayno is stocking with the red trim (Standard + a bit of bling)

WOZ 75th - ????

RESUCE EDITION - say no more, great result..

That's a lot of the same machine I reckon.. Any numbers on the above releases..?

So.. Thats..?

ECLE - Green trim / wooden apron with the signatures , LTD 1000

WOZ Standard - Minus the 3 extra toys Not sure about that, PF same different appron, STD metal work, no shaker/visy glass, QTY on going

WOZAU - What Wayno is stocking with the red trim (Standard + a bit of bling) full green trim not red, different apron to ECLE, with shaker & V glass, limited to 250 very hard to say how many WG has bought in at this stage ? Best value for the price asked IMHO

WOZ 75th - ???? Red trim with some very minor added toys, different topper than ECLE, lollipop decals added on the spot targets Limited to 1500 they say, demand down on this, lucky to sell 1/2 that I'm only guessing.

RESUCE EDITION - say no more, great result.., making 22, 1/2 built maybe?, wouldn't be surprised to cost more compared to WG WOZAU falling $

That's a lot of the same machine I reckon.. Any numbers on the above releases..?

Woka you looking to buy?

Still don't see any S/H ones 4 sale locally

edit, WG WOZAU looks to have the headphone jack/vol adjust fitted

Hope this helps! Here we go! :)

WOZ Standard:

805120136_WOZ1.thumb.jpg.354d15e88d94898a86066a3657c585bf.jpg

WOZ ECLE:

1007840679_ECLE1.thumb.jpg.7a142d2fe8bbe2bd90a1324211e38301.jpg

WOZ 75th:

86116880_751.thumb.jpg.e787fd95202c7051f174b7cfc8ff509e.jpg

1508736870_752.thumb.jpg.e0b099849af89a930af6415609db81d1.jpg

WOZ Down Under LE:

I think it is a hybrid of the ECLE and the Standard with some Aussie plagues on it because it has a topper, green trim and ramps, extra toys but no signed apron. Have no pics :(

WOZ Rescue:

Cool that Jersey did this!

307511683_new2.jpg.31053fa862ff0b8395f5aefd0cf3c00c.jpg

new.jpg.6be5a4a9f15a6168140ac9f9b31333c3.jpg

Edited by dloe007

Played Leigh's at Expo (before even he had a game:) )

I still haven't played it. So everyone at expo played it before I did, along with my Avengers LE, and the Magneto in the comp. Oh, and I'd never played that T2 either even though I've owned it 2 years or so.

There were two of my games at expo that I didn't unbox as well, I'm kinda glad now that I didn't unbox Metallica LE, and now that I've decided on keeping Magneto, I can flog Wolverine still in the box too.

I've got to have one! I like the green AU model, can add the castle walls as a mod. Need to sell a few others first to afford it though:(

Looks amazing with the invisiglass Gav. Quality is incredible. And with all the code updates it is now quite a good game to play. I still can't stand the theme though.

The WOZ song wears thin on me. IMHO.

- - - Updated - - -

and now that I've decided on keeping Magneto

Great choice. I have been really enjoying mine.

• Super Moderator
I still haven't played it. So everyone at expo played it before I did, along with my Avengers LE, and the Magneto in the comp. Oh, and I'd never played that T2 either even though I've owned it 2 years or so.

There were two of my games at expo that I didn't unbox as well, I'm kinda glad now that I didn't unbox Metallica LE, and now that I've decided on keeping Magneto, I can flog Wolverine still in the box too.

Oh.. Yes. I popped Avengers cherry too.! ;) I had to remove the foam inserts before I could play it ffs.!

Cheers Leigh.

There are some other differences - ECLE has a wood apron with signatures. and different topper than standard, with Green trim. Ruby red has castle walls, tornado and toto toys included, red trim, and the nice 75 topper. All these can be purchased separately. Aust LE version the Wayne sells is basically the same as the ECLE without the wood apron - it is the one I purchased after blowing my $10,000 on Bumper (but things are moving in the right direction now - that's another thread). The Rescue edition is the same as the Aus LE version, with a different sticker on the apron only. The Standard edition has different topper and plain metal trim.

The thing I like about all the editions is they all play exactly the same - no loss of drop targets, no variation in toys - unlike Stern when you compare ACDC/Tron/TWD/Avengers.

The theme is a love or hate thing, but if you can get over the theme, a great game worth playing.