Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL3 Game 5 - STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION [FINISHED]

Not a massive fan of night mods...

they've grown on me a lot, I used to not like them. but the recent treatments given by LW to some of the best dmd tables in vp, Not just lighting mods but he usually throws in plastics and image mods from others at the same time, it's like a vp table detailing service. .. Love 'em. The table really pops, but benefits more if your cab is in a slightly dim environment maybe. My garage being definitely that. .

they've grown on me a lot, I used to not like them. but the recent treatments given by LW to some of the best dmd tables in vp, Not just lighting mods but he usually throws in plastics and image mods from others at the same time, it's like a vp table detailing service. .. Love 'em. The table really pops, but benefits more if your cab is in a slightly dim environment maybe. My garage being definitely that. .

They're just TOO dark.

I know he goes the extra mile, and they do look nice, but the playfields are just TOO dark.

He should really do Day Mods (like he used to), i'd be all over those.

They're just TOO dark.

I know he goes the extra mile, and they do look nice, but the playfields are just TOO dark.

He should really do Day Mods (like he used to), i'd be all over those.

Usually someone does come out and do a day mod of his night mods, for the people that think the tables are too dark. Much also depends on what your panel backlight, contrasts etc etc is set to, cause they don't look too dark on my cab. I suppose they look different on everyones.

Best effort from this arvo, 920 HD GI Mod version. wooden spoon, be mine ! what is the best thing to go for on ball launch ? I usually go for start mission, is there a better option points wise ?

http://s22.postimg.org/tnsgzkzep/20150223_163306.jpg

Played a ton of games but always in the 6bil range, not sure why I can't get past there. Had a game with two Final Frontiers but ballsed up the multiballs and finished with 6.3bil only.

http://home.exetel.com.au/kanem/pic/vgl/sttng01.jpg

Time's up !

I thought Krust was going to end Dedrok's reign on this one, but He came through again! Congrats :) Final results:

1. Dedrok: 20,647,606,820 - 25

2. Krusto: 15,716,530,560 - 20

3. Kane: 5,301,158,380 - 16

4. Jammasized: 4,136,762,340 - 13

5. JustAnotherRat: 967,480,370 -11