Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Howler and RGB LED Control Panel Hardware Advise

Hi All,

I've got a custom Mame cabinet build underway which at this stage is planned to be a Hyperspin Mame/Steam "arcade" combo unit. The control panel is the next core component on our list, and the original plan was to use ipac/pac 64 units to drive the RGB setup, but since the howlers release and tweaking I'm now very keen to get my hands on and try this out. So i have a couple of questions re: RGB LED parts, and the Howler if anyone can help? The layout out of the Control Panel will be 4 players, with players 1 and 2 having a joy+7-8 button config, and players 3 and 4 having a joy+4 button config.

1) Has anyone got their hands on a howler? Can I even buy them in australia? I've been looking around but seems going direct or via paradise arcade are the only places, and when I try to contact paradise they never respond.

2) Is anyone using RBG buttons/joysticks at the moment and have any recommendations? I'm a big SF / MK player so was hoping for RGB JLF sticks, but I'm not sure these exist (even custom ones?) or if RGB LED sticks of similar type are available in Aus? Same for buttons, was hoping for some nice RGB jap buttons, but once again are finding RGB Seimitsu in Aus seems far fetched. Does anyone know who sells them or where i can get them from? Once again, Paradise doesn't seem to respond to anything so can only assume they dont to australia (unless someone has just ordered something and it arrived).

Advice is most appreciated! I know this build is a bit ambitious/elaborate, but for me going to be "the one" ;) If anyone knows anyone in Australia that carries this stuff, let them know they can take my money!