Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Recreating An Existing Image For Water Slide Decal/Transfer For Glass

Guys I'm after some assistance, I need a replacement glass which has a logo on it for a jukebox, however, they are not made anymore and no one that I have contacted so far overseas has this part anymore. So I am currently in the process of getting a dome shape piece of glass cut to size and was hoping there was some way an existing image could be recreated exactly and transferred onto the new piece of glass, I believe its called a water slide decal...

Is anyone able to do this or can recommend someone who can? I'm obviously happy to pay for a job well done

This is the only image I have of the logo I need reproduced to scale, I also have the original glass with similar logo (which has slightly been scratched and touched up) if that is of some use

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71730[/ATTACH]

I'd be able to redraw it from the image you posted. Would just need a size. Both width and height.

Only way I could reproduceit is to vinyl cut the gold and black and then overlay them.

I'd use high end 3M stuff. It's nice and thin, so won't leave too much of a ridge. (Look up "3M 7725")

Feel free to PM in regards to this.