Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Touchscreen Jukebox - music videos and MP3/FLAC, freestanding modern design

Selling off one of my touchscreen jukeboxes. These jukeboxes are just awesome - they are a full commercial grade unit, running commercial jukebox software. It is all set up to play music videos, as well as MP3 or FLAC files.

It has a modern sleek freestanding design - all heavy duty metal base and solid construction, they're not going anywhere even if you have a drunk friend fall on it! Has two secure locks to prevent interference by anyone.

The unit has a 2.1 speaker system built in, and also has an external output so you can hook it into bigger speakers or your home theatre system.

The commercial software is awesome, extremely easy to use, and usable by anyone who can handle a jukebox at a pub. No technical knowledge required - turn it on and it starts playing random music (attract mode). For the music videos, it plays the video when no-one is using it to pick a song - as soon as someone presses the screen, it goes back to the song select. Would be perfect for a shop even.

The unit currently has about 800 music videos on it, and nearly 200 albums - it's quite easy to add your own, which I can show the new owner.

This unit seriously won't disappoint.

The unit has some bumps on it from being a commercial machine, but they have all been touched up and do not affect the look of the unit (the blemishes in the photo are reflections).

Be the envy of all of your friends - great for parties, get togethers, and just for listening to music over dinner! You could even hire it out!

http://www.overclockers.com.au/pix/image.php?id=5taay&f=1'

Click to view full size!

More images - please click on this link!

Pickup is in Cameron Park, NSW (close to Newcastle).

Asking $650.

I can arrange delivery to the local area for $50, and to the Sydney area $150. Will trade for a Neo Geo cab!!

Happy to demo to serious punters.

Got another one of these I'm hoping to move on real quick (needing to raise some funds due to illness in the family), sitting ready to go, going to stick it on scumtree but would much rather see it go to a fellow AA'er, anyone interested?