Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hello everyone from VIC

Hayden here, Been really meaning to get around to joining this community. Just got back from the Pinball Expo in Sydney and met some great people and had a chat to the guys at the Aussie Arcade booth and thought "yeah i think its about time i joined". So here I am.

Pinball and arcade is my personal hobby. I try and get my hands on a machine when money allows but that's not as often as I would like :-P

I also collect retro/rare video game consoles and games alike. I dont have a massive collection like some but it at least fills a dedicated area in my house haha.

Currently im restoring a Gotlieb Street Fighter and a Tee'd Off but also have a Dr Who (not mine) and a few up right arcades owned between me and a friend. I sort of loan out my shed space if anyone wants to work on machines. Its fun and also means i get to play them when they're finished ;-)

I dont know a great deal because im always still learning and teaching myself things but hope to be of help in someway if i can. I also just look forward to great discussions about all things arcade/pinball

Cheers