Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL3 Game 4: Scared Stiff [FINISHED]

DX9 version. Finally got it going a bit... still haven't managed to get scared stiff yet but got close (Level 9 on the stiffy meter) but at least think I know what to do now. And yeah it's a time sink for sure - what's the bonus given for getting sared stiff ?

I am enjoying this heaps more than I ever have before though :D and that's the main thing. Really fun table I reckon especially when you have the three jackpots going at once with the 2x ramps and crate. Got the skill shot up to 1.75mill too, feels almost exactly the same strength skill shot as the new Addams family - been playing that heaps this eve, they really got thing sorted looks amazing.

The dude's voice in this is the same guy from NBA Jam Arcade series I think - one of my fave arcade games so I've heard him a lot. He seemed like the goto guy for a lot of Bally's stuff of that era.

http://s7.postimg.org/ajm4ch2cr/20150208_222317.jpg

5M for completing scared stiff. but the main thing is monster multiball starts and ramps are worth 1M

Tip #4 : During crate multiball, ramp shots increase the value of the crate jackpot.

Same for regular Multiball. Jackpots increase on the non lit ramp

5M is stingy for all that work! I was hoping for an easy 50mill ie mansion tour :)

Given how easy a shot is on the bony beast ramp... so get that to 1M then just go rainman on that ramp I guess ?

Yep. And if you go real rainman, you can trap 1 ball and then time 2 balls up the BBramp. Lots quicker. Nothin but machine gun fire.

Well, couple of false starts, but got there in the end. On the last 2 balls - side drain, next ball, side drain, ball save, side drain, less than 20 seconds.

Deadheads maxed @ 99 / 2,475,000 per dh

Skillshot maxed @ 2,500,000

Web loops maxed @ 99

1 Spider mania

130 Stiff o meters - 13 Monster Multiballs

3 hrs 10 mins 1,827,242,980

http://vpforums.org/imghost/121/table04scaredstiff91xjpv1.44gcreduced.jpg

just before rollover

http://vpforums.org/imghost/121/table04scaredstiff91xjpv1.44trappedreduced.jpg

HAHA! That is just crazy mate. Nice one. I only managed 60mil last night :)

So crazy,I don't think I could go thru that again.

- - - Updated - - -

The marathon King strikes again! At least you can play sitting down eh :) great score!

Just as bad as on the cab, arm rests dig into my arms and leg cramp. Cab gives sore feet and swollen fingers, but you now know that. :)

This was the cab score at 3 hrs when I walked away.

2102380365_scaredstiffFS.thumb.jpg.e35c0509ca90d5aa88bebc6881d31369.jpg

So crazy,I don't think I could go thru that again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as bad as on the cab, arm rests dig into my arms and leg cramp. Cab gives sore feet and swollen fingers, but you now know that. :)

Yeah I got sore heels of hands and sore feet when at TAF for 2.2 hours. Arcade game Marathoning is much worse though - especially playing without using pause. once played played Hyper Olympics for 3.5 hours straight on a single credit - nearly lost the use of my right arm for the next couple of days.

How the guys do those multi-day sessions I just can't understand at all. That's determination but also an incredible ability to stay focused, almost super-human.

Edit: just a reminder that these games (SS and Cosmic Gunfight) will close Sunday night, but new tables will be posted Friday night. This is an excellent idea I've borrowed from @OOO from MGL, which gives each game the chance to be played for three full weekends.

Time's up ! And yes you guessed it, it's that man Dedrok again...but this time only by 1.5 billion.... :)

Final reaults are:

1. Dedrok: 1,827,242,980 - 25

2. Kane: 189,699,080 - 20

3. Jammasized: 108,807,840 - 16

4. Krusto: 78,829,120 - 13

5. JustAnotherRat: 69,441,940 - 11

6. BananaBoat: 54,934,240 - 10