Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Olympic Pokie Machine - Logic Seal Broken

WOKA

Question

• Super Moderator

Hi,

Anyone know what this means..? On power up my Olympic Pokie gives the error 'LOGIC SEAL 1 BROKEN - PLEASE POWER OFF'..

Any ideas as to what the LOGIC SEAL is and how it can be repaired / reset..?

Thanks..

22 answers to this question

• Super Moderator

Thanks for that Dez..

I have done as you suggest and it says:

GAME CANNOT CONTINUE UNTIL LOGIC CAGE IS RE-SEALED

Any other tips appreciated.

Thanks.

ok.logic seal cage is the processor cage. been ages since i worked on one.mmmm... turn it off, and slide the processor cage out.cant remeber if there was a micro switch on it or not.go hunting round the processor board and see if there is a microswitch that is activated when the processor is inserted.

• Super Moderator

Yes, in the processor cage there is a switch that goes back to Pin ID 'LGCS1' - which I would interpret as Logic Seal 1.. Even when this switch is closed (I even taped it closed to make sure) the machine still reports the same error.

I'm stumped.. I've ID's the cash door optic switch (OK), the main door micro-switch (OK) and the LGCS1 switch, which I tested with my multimeter is OK. So perhaps it is a crook logic board..? Let me guess, impossible to replace..!

Ta.

• Super Moderator

Hey Dez,

I found Logic Seal 1, its in the top of the machine near all the machine counter audits, behind the top light. However, in my haste of unplugging ribbon cables etc from the logic cage etc, and when putting it all together I am faced with a screen that says 'MACHINE DISABLED - MACHINE OUT OF SERVICE'

I had to go through some sort of audit to get that far and I jusses pressed the corresponding button that seemed the default.. Any ideas..!

Back a step

NSW NETWORK ERROR; LINK PROGRESSIVE EQUIPMENT FAILURE

HOPPER ERROR; GATE STUCK

I can't get passed the two new errors, so I can't determine if the above 'MACHINE DISABLED - MACHINE OUT OF SERVICE' is still there..

Any ideas..?

FFS - I finally fix the logic seal problem, now have all these other issues.. I was sooo close.. :(

Cheers.

Hey Dez,I am faced with a screen that says 'MACHINE DISABLED - MACHINE OUT OF SERVICE'

Cheers.

well usually when a poker machine says this error, it is not enabled.to get a machine enables it needs to be connected to a site controller.the site controller "talks" to the machine via fibre optics and enables the machine.no site controller.no workie :-(

having said that, i do recall there was someone who made a post in another thread on poker machines and said there was a way to enable machines out side of Qld via some special plug thingie i have never heard of.

also, remember when working on poker machines make sure to turn the stupid things off before you do anything to them.they can go bezerk and turn themself inside out and give you dumb errors.

• Super Moderator

So if it worked fine before the logic error and now after the drama's I've been through its had a kaniption and has somehow reset itself..? Therefore, no workie..?

I think this will be my last question relating to this matter..!

• Super Moderator

Hi,

Does the attached pic help you identify the model..? The photo is taken off the main board that is locked away in the drawer under the screen..

Hope this helps, any help appreciated..

Cheers.

Pretty sure Woka sold the pokie after he got it working. I know Sriley50 hasn’t had anything to do with Olympic pokies for a few years now. You would be better off sending sriley a pm.

• Super Moderator

I remember that there was a switch in the top of the machine that had become de-pressed. Once activated the problem went away.

There were two or three switches in the machine that needed to be closed.

Hey Guys

This is my first machine and was given to me. I’m getting the same error showing up. I can see LGCS1 but tracing it looks like a bigger task. wokka looks to have found it on his machine but I’m not too sure how to get in behind the top light. I’m hoping when I put it on to the trailer and moved it to my house the switch may have been bumped then.

any help would be awesome.

thanks guys

EBAA487E-B4BC-469A-BF6E-80265B8DB80E.thumb.jpeg.4581c43e9d1f41436dcd4c586b36ae25.jpeg