Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL3 - Tournament standings

Ladder will go here once games completed.

Points are awarded for places 1-15 along the following lines:

1. 25 points

2. 20 points

3. 16 Points

4. 13 Points

5. 11 Points

6. 10 Points

7. 9 Points

8. 8 Points

9. 7 Points

10. 6 Points

11. 5 Points

12. 4 Points

13. 3 Points

14. 2 Points

15. 1 Points

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Fat Lady has sung

And that brings another VPGL to a close, thanks to all who played and submitted scores.

And once again, we have the undisputed VPGL Champ, DEDROK who won 8/8 tables. Well done :) KANE Was a very consistant performer in 2nd, also very well played with some big scores, and I was a very distant third, maybe I'll give myself the encouragement award.... :rolleyes

Thanks for running the comp again Jamma .... not only has it helped me start playing and updating VP again, but also helped me up my game on the real pins just that little bit more.

How about in between comps, we randomly post up some tables to play, including newly updated tables or some obscure ones that some may not have tried ..... just for a bit of fun.

How about in between comps, we randomly post up some tables to play, including newly updated tables or some obscure ones that some may not have tried ..... just for a bit of fun.

Good idea :) how about anyone that wants to, post a new thread for their table in the main vpgl thread.

ah wish i could have joined in this comp but with a recent move of house i didnt have access to my vpin...but now its at home i cant wait to try it out again

No worries mate, I thought that married life had claimed you or something ;) there will still be some vpin action going on so stay tuned.