Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New member from Victoria

Hi everyone,

I thought it was about time to say hello as I've been a member for a while and read and enjoyed plenty of stories, comments and photos. I have just the one pinball machine at the moment. A Whitewater in stunning condition, bought from a member here a year or so ago. Looking forward to visiting regularly in the future.

Cheers,

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Possibly looking at selling my ... as I'd like to own and play a different machine. Can someone confirm that I need to have made 30 posts before listing in the for sale section.

Cheers,

Anthony

I believe so, welcome to AA!

Edited by WOKA
Edited - read the rules

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Possibly looking at selling my ... as I'd like to own and play a different machine. Can someone confirm that I need to have made 30 posts before listing in the for sale section.

Cheers,

Anthony

Or just donate $20 to the AA forum and your up and running. A good investment if you are planning on sticking around.

Edited by WOKA
Edited: read the rules

Sounds like $20 well spent. How do I go about doing that!!

Up the top click "Site Navigation" and then select "Upgrade account"

Select your amount level and away you go to paypal.

You may have to send ArcadeKing or Brad a PM once done so they can complete the upgrade.

Welcome to AA :)

Donation has been made. Thanks for your help everyone!! Brett or Kings arcade can you apply the upgrade please!

Many thanks!

You can draw peoples attention to a post by including an "@" in front of their name -

So for example - @Arcadeking - this will notify him someone mentioned him in a thread

@Arcadeking can you upgrade my account so I can list an item for sale please.

Cheers,

Anthony

trying.......to.......bit.......my........tongue.......f*#k it!!!

Yeah, come on @Arcadeking. This man has asked you to do something, get outta bed, log on and do it. That way he can sell his shizz....man!!! Surely you don't have anything better to do now do you??

trying.......to.......bit.......my........tongue.......f*#k it!!!

Yeah, come on @Arcadeking. This man has asked you to do something, get outta bed, log on and do it. That way he can sell his shizz....man!!! Surely you don't have anything better to do now do you??

He has got his drinking cup... the old fella must have done it when he got up for a piss last night.