Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL3 to start January 16 - nominate your tables here

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's weird. It wasn't up yesterday at all then I was out all last night. Fairly hungover this morning so only just checked via tapatalk on my phone.

Anyway all good, when I get home again in about an hour I'll get the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it too late to nominate? Not a problem if it is but if not.....

Fish Tales

Cactus Canyon

Hearts and Spades

Elvis

Cirqus Voltaire

I would have said Last Action Hero but it is a physmod table so I am guessing they are out??? (and I don't know if there is a desktop version anyway).

I haven't actually confirmed that there is a desktop version of any of these tables.... I don't even care if these come up as I suck at all pinball but I would like to push myself to get better at Fish Tales (my favourite pinball just nudging out World Cup Soccer 94).

Is it too late to nominate? Not a problem if it is but if not.....

Fish Tales

Cactus Canyon

Hearts and Spades

Elvis

Cirqus Voltaire

I would have said Last Action Hero but it is a physmod table so I am guessing they are out??? (and I don't know if there is a desktop version anyway).

I haven't actually confirmed that there is a desktop version of any of these tables.... I don't even care if these come up as I suck at all pinball but I would like to push myself to get better at Fish Tales (my favourite pinball just nudging out World Cup Soccer 94).

No problems I will add them to the list.