Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL T-Shirt Discussion

So Rob Mc, Jammasized and Fire_Power were all at Pinfest and I would have walked past you all at some stage I'd say and I never actually met any of you.... can you all please wear name tags (with your Aussie Arcade name) next year?

I think we need some Aussie Arcade - TEAM MGL shirts made up :)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i think that is a good idea. I was wondering who is who but no real way of knowing and that room was so packed and the sheer noise amazing. +1 for the MGL shirt idea too. Sounds like a job for @MamePatrol / noodleshirt ?

- - - Updated - - -

@Barra shirt from FleaEbay a while back now, got it and a DK shirt the same place. Should be able to find by search. Both games i cant actually play :D

I'd love to design/print a MGL tee for you guys! If you want to make it happen, let me know your thoughts on design/colour etc. :)

I think we need some Aussie Arcade - TEAM MGL shirts made up :)

A concept....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70049[/ATTACH]

I actually think it looks better without the Aussie Arcade logo but that wouldn't be right.... I also think MGL'er could be on the back with a small Aussie Arcade logo on the front.

A concept....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70049[/ATTACH]

I actually think it looks better without the Aussie Arcade logo but that wouldn't be right.... I also think MGL'er could be on the back with a small Aussie Arcade logo on the front.

I like the design, and yeah it does look better without the AA logo :redface but who would know what an MGL'er was? :lol

Just a heads up for everyone - the comment I made about MGL'ers having a shirt was an off the cuff remark (excuse the shirt pun) :lol I have since started discussing the possibility of a 2014 edition of the AA shirts with the Mod team and offered to head it up - we are discussing it, and fingers crossed we'll have it up and running and shirts available in time for Christmas this year (but no promises at this stage). Still ironing out (I'm on a roll now with my puns) the details.

Actually if you removed the black background from the logo entirely from that and had the rest of the aa logo remain it'd look pretty damn good.

Brad

yeah that would look good.... over to you Another Rat :)

Even just Aussie Arcade in bold with http://www.aussiearcade.com under it somewhere would be cool.

I also like the idea others mentioned in the past of having a year printed on it somewhere so members could collect shirts each year.

yeah that would look good.... over to you Another Rat :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I am not good with Photoshop (I am actually using Gimp but am still bad at it) but have done this just as a test of the idea type thing....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70053[/ATTACH]

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I am not good with Photoshop (I am actually using Gimp but am still bad at it) but have done this just as a test of the idea type thing....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70053[/ATTACH]

That looks great put me down for one!

Those look good...........here is an idea just off the top of my head.......how about doing them as a badge? that would be cheaper and easier and one size fits all and would suit the purpose of identifying AA or MGL players. Plenty of people already have AA tshirts and most of them don't play in the MGL, this idea started as I way of identifying MGL players I could stick an MGL badge on my AA tshirt (plastic badges that sit well, not those heavy metal ones that droop over and can't be seen properly). But yes new AA tshirts would be good also.

I found both Barra and Rob at Pincade in NZ just by looking around, they stuck out like dogs nuts ;)

Here's my submission. Decide whatever you want to do.

I just thought I would design an idea I had for a few hours and throw something into the hat for a black shirt. At least I have a finished virtual shirt ... :laugh:

Front:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_Front_zps2e945483.png

Back:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_Rear_zpsa69d694e.png

Sample other names:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGLShirt2014_SampleNames_zps3b36e967.png

:)

All look good....personally I'd rather a shirt than a badge tho.

Remember we have a pro designer in AA @MamePatrol who is also able to handle the process, print, and ship, and all affordably. I bought a sega tee from him recently and it is top quality print on a nice Gildan shirt. (Thanks again carson, for the free arcade and console stickers, they've gone straight onto my garage bar fridge along with the Pinfest showbag stuff :)

I'd lean a bit towards subtle design, a small mgl logo and maybe aa userid under it on about the left front pocket? I'm not a huge fan of massive shirt front prints. Just my 2c

• Administrators
Really like that blue v neck tee design of AR's

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Me too except for the v neck. V-Necks are for hipsters who work out not old shits like us trying to rein in middle age spread ;)

Brad

I was flicking through some stuff I'd done looking for some inspiration.

I know this is sort of overkill, but what are your thoughts on the GOLD TEXT. Like shape, style etc.

Doesnt have to be gold, we could do chrome or another filter, but yeah. What do you think.

1538739420_KnickKnackCHROME.thumb.jpg.41464a62a797ca20660e701bdd9b8e23.jpg

I also like this "minimalist" approach. Simple machines with some simple text on a "raglan" tee.

MGL_Concept.thumb.jpg.6ca5f071e0fdc90c3244fcec504c8693.jpg

Just mucking around. :)

Let me know your thoughts.