Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

December SALE!

BioBa

12V 8 smd Flashers in #89/BA15s or #906/T15 with extended flex SUPER BRIGHT. Finally you can direct the flash where you want it. $1.75 ea $2.50 shipping for up to 20 or free Brisbane pick up

6.3 V twin LED cool white with serrated cap in #44/BA9s. THE BEST ABOVE PLAYFIELD LAMP ON THE MARKET. Directional as well as 360 degree light output. Great for sling shot, drain lane, top lane and all GI applications. Very bright and great sparkle $8 for 10 LEDs ($2.50 freight) or $75/100 ($8.50 freight) or free Brisbane pick up

Of course I also do best deals on full kits! Let me know what machine you want to convert for a quote.

20141206_142127.thumb.jpg.4499c8ec7a819a29b31c4a82d05ba48c.jpg20141206_142200.thumb.jpg.34017693183ee2c55a795d70b566a60b.jpg fr1342743362__58.thumb.jpg.2b5475a1b11006c455044e7b8923cd73.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just bought an AC/DC and FT kit plus a few spares from Babak. His service is top notch and the quality of the product is excellent - especially on the serrated caps that disperse the light really well. I've got more flashing lights here than a disco-techque and I know mud from clay and these are good. Had a few mix-ups with the original orders but Babak went out of his way to make it right. Highly reccommended.

• 3 months later...

hey there mate

just got a ballys space invaders and want to convert to cool leds,,,maybe red in head board and some blues and greens maybe around play field,,

what do u think cheers warwick

12V 8 smd Flashers in #89/BA15s or #906/T15 with extended flex SUPER BRIGHT. Finally you can direct the flash where you want it. $1.75 ea $2.50 shipping for up to 20 or free Brisbane pick up

6.3 V twin LED cool white with serrated cap in #44/BA9s. THE BEST ABOVE PLAYFIELD LAMP ON THE MARKET. Directional as well as 360 degree light output. Great for sling shot, drain lane, top lane and all GI applications. Very bright and great sparkle $8 for 10 LEDs ($2.50 freight) or $75/100 ($8.50 freight) or free Brisbane pick up

Of course I also do best deals on full kits! Let me know what machine you want to convert for a quote.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72670[/ATTACH] fr[ATTACH=CONFIG]72671[/ATTACH]

hey there mate

just got a ballys space invaders and want to convert to cool leds,,,maybe red in head board and some blues and greens maybe around play field,,

what do u think cheers warwick

keep in mind you need to replace the lamp driver PCB or do all kinds of mods to it to stop LEDs flickering in these old machines.

keep in mind you need to replace the lamp driver PCB or do all kinds of mods to it to stop LEDs flickering in these old machines.

OK in GI though. But he's wanting to use reds greens and blues. :o Poor SI

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...