Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL T-Shirt AND Hoodie Orders - NOW OPEN

Just bills ... :realmad: ... no good.

I know that MamePatrol was waiting to get in the hoodie you ordered.

Should not be too far away ... :)

All cool OOO, think I have the only hoodie order, Tassie weather for you, getting gee'd for the next MGL :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All cool OOO, think I have the only hoodie order, Tassie weather for you, getting gee'd for the next MGL :D

Give you something warm to wear on Christmas day. Just curious, do the shirts & hoodies for our Tasmanian friends come with two neck holes - one for each head? :lol

*runs away*

Give you something warm to wear on Christmas day. Just curious, do the shirts & hoodies for our Tasmanian friends come with two neck holes - one for each head? :lol

*runs away*

It's only two heads not two necks, so as long as they stretch it's all good.

I'd like to order:

1x Hoodie printed front & back (L)

1x T-shirt printed front & back (L)

My wife now has my xmas pressie!

Excellent thinking! ... and I just sent to you a PM with the payment details.

:)

Received mine the other day finally was able to wear them tonight, hopefully brings me some luck in Gravitar, Hurley (dog) approves! :D

Cheers @MamePatrol they are great.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/DKongAA/DSCN6682_zps56a83a40.jpg

Great Photo Ben!

Really nice to see one of your machines, your smart looking dog and the DKong master himself, of 5 x MGL championships ... :023:

The hoodie turned out excellent ... nice choice ... and fits you perfectly!

Love the Galaxian marquee back there as well. Too bad you got rid of the Burgertime ... :cry

C'mon the rest of you guys who received their shirt, post a selfie shirt photo with your machine, girlfriend(s), unicycle, drag queen, whatever ... :blink:

It would be great to see you guys in this virtual world, and you pick the theme ... show off!

:)

Ahh the Galaxian marquee bought it way back when I would build an original Galaxian, after finding they were unobtainable in Australia, have the glass bezel, CPO as well

girl friend at the time time in 1999 thought I was mad, it will happen :D

Received mine the other day finally was able to wear them tonight, hopefully brings me some luck in Gravitar, Hurley (dog) approves! :D

Cheers @MamePatrol they are great.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/DKongAA/DSCN6682_zps56a83a40.jpg

Good to put a face to a name... I'll chuck my mug up when my shirt and hoodie arrive :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shirt and hoodie are top notch quality. Lets see some more members! Now to get working on this 'Flicky' game.

I am glad you posted these pics, now we can see you and what an excellent game room you have!

Pic 1: I can see you have already fired up Flicky on the yellow machine ... :023:

You look very smart with that shirt on, yes, matches the mood of the room well.

Like the selection of the Pac-Man on the wall, the game that for many defined video gaming.

You must be pretty good at Skilltester, you have your own machine! What's your high score? ... :laugh:

Pic 2: Well that lady on the wall has the right expression and looks great, "Quiet, gaming with gaming talk only ..."

Your AA name came out great on the back of the shirt.

Now I can see the red machine too ... very nice ... Frogger eh? Any good?

Bottom line ... thanks for posting these high def pics ... nice hideout ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

hey guys, those shirts look cool I wanna play !

Seems like a great excuse to try games I've never played before.

What do i need to do to join the league ? just submit scores ?

Cheers,

Shaun.

Hi Batfink,

Great to see you up so late (after midnight into Saturday morning).

What to do? ...

1. Watch the tube for the general rules (nominations have closed) ... http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/70099-MGL-23-Call-for-Nominations-is-CLOSED

2. Read the game settings on the 1st page of each game ...

3. Play, play like you have never played before ... have fun and go for it!

Just remember to post a screenshot with your score and when you feel ready, tell us a bit about your gaming experience and gear ...

Your Friend ... Hugo A-Go-Go ... :rolleyes

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Hugoagogo_zps1f13738c.png

Thanks Hugo :lol

Whats there for a Bat to do at night ? play video games and troll forums :)

Watched the Vid , think i got it all , your a fast talker !!

And great setup here , well done.

Will have to get @MamePatrol to add a hoodie to my current project :)

cheers

Shaun

Will have to get @MamePatrol to add a hoodie to my current project :)

If you would like to order a hoodie, please post here the size you want and whether you want front only or front and back with your AA name.

I will then send you a PM with the payment details, you pay and then it's made just for you!

All purchases of MGL shirts and hoodies has a 10% donation toward keeping Aussie Arcade going (while you look cool in the gaming scene :cool:) ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

Edited by OOO

hoodie front and back - Large.

must do my bit help keep this site going , otherwise i will be playing skylanders with the kids :sleep

Sent PM to you with payment details ...

Flip side to your post, they can enjoy Skylanders and you can then play something else? ... ;)

• 1 month later...