Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Hey guys,

I purchased some stuff from In2Amusements today and whilst I am not worried that I haven't received a response from then since it's only been a matter of a few hours, I did notice they haven't posted on here since like 2009. Has anyone purchased from them lately?

Cheers :)

I purchased quite a few things off them over the couple of years and never had a problem.

Some sponsors are not activate on the forums, but are still in contact outside of it with a number of the members and their businesses active.

Never had a problem with I2A :)

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Believe me there is a VERY good reason some sponsors are not very active on this and other forums.

There is a small minority out there who go out of their way to cause grief and problems regardless of what you might do, poke your head up for practically any reason and there will be a loony there to respond and attack.

You wouldn't believe the moronic messages I get from some (very few, but they are out there).

I'm sure many sponsors just quietly go about their business and fly under the radar to avoid dealing with these cretins.

Call it jealousy, stupidity, small dick syndrome or just plain lack of intelligence.........their actions certainly demonstrate a lack of good manners in EVERY case!

One reason (but not the ONLY reason) you will see that MY posts have diminished, some will say that's a good thing......I rest my case.

Unfortunately Mike @Homepin it happens in most clubs or groups. I've seen it happen in vintage machinery preservation clubs and my Sister says it even happens in her Stamp collectors club?

Unfortunately these people don't realise how destructive they're being sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...