Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Black Light carpet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly interested.....

Cost will be the factor :)

The last lot was $120 per metre

The cost is long forgotten as it looks so good - I swapped my fluoro tubes for blue tubes (couldn't find any black light)

The width of the roll is 12 feet (3.657m)

So 1 lineal metre = 1m x 3.657m

The pattern repeats every 36 inches (914mm) - keep this in mind for joins

It is "hard back" carpet and very durable

I bought in the last round...

Have to say it's totally amazing - everyone who's seen it just can't believe how cool it is. Definitely a stand out feature of my games room.

It was certainly NOT cheap to get here but well worth the effort if anyone's sitting on the fence.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~hr350@adam.com.au/IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4023.thumb.jpg.d14c4fe26cf3f869b5b045877a4fcbce.jpg

I bought in the last round...

Have to say it's totally amazing - everyone who's seen it just can't believe how cool it is. Definitely a stand out feature of my games room.

It was certainly NOT cheap to get here but well worth the effort if anyone's sitting on the fence.

Thanks for uploading the pick of it under UV! I've actually found it locally and just waiting it to be ready. Anyone interested can check out this post

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had the imagine "stars" (like hoopstars on previous page) supplied and fitted by a local carpet choice guy in Dec 2017. Because of the nature of the pattern you have to buy a bit more to line it up, if anyone wants all of the info (including my email contact at carpet choice and the price fitted per m2) PM me.

If you are interested in a bound offcut (and are willing to go through the headache of shipping) PM me.

As Woka said, the only way this was possible was to include the carpet in a container of games I was bringing in. The carpet was purchased in Georgia and had to be transported to my container for shipping to Australia. The logistics and customs requirements were a nightmare to organise, not to mention the up front costs of thousands of dollars I had to put up. In the end I took a loss, as the Austalian dollar fell, and all costs are calculated at time of shipping. I'd never do it again, just not worth it Im afraid. Besides, Im sure the guys that helped unload the last lot would lynch me if I even tried! ;)