Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aristocrat Sweet & Sour One Armed Bandit

JakeTheMuSS

Question

Hey Guy,

Thought i'll share this find. Picked up a Aristocrat Sweet & Sour One Armed Bandit.

Non-working but for $90 i could not go past it!

Anyway got it home and hooked it up. Lights up nice. accepts coins leaver pulls down and clicks then u hear a clunk at the end and looks like the reels really want to spin. The governor spins, but does not look full speed.

Anyway need to get it out and have a look, but will prob need some help if anyone know them a bit :)

Cheers,

jake

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70112[/ATTACH]

So the wheels moved when I pulled back the springs on the side shot in the pic. Hmm is the clock where the blue thing is. I did a quick vid, but need to set it up properly. Taken some closer pics what I think is the clock. The nut spins when the stopper is not on it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19031322/VID_20141005_173853.mp4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]70201[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Jake

I am with Rod on this one old grease. I have 2 bandits I bought not working,! jubelee and an Aristocrat.I removed mechanisms and cleaned them both intact with white spirits blew away residue with compressor and away they went. Regreased and oiled and over 5000 coins later still no probs.

Yeah pretty happy. Needs a few touch ups with the chipboard at the back and a clean up of the chrome steel. Hmm what best way to clean that up? Old foil trick :P

I have always liked old fashioned Steelo to clean chrome.

Jimmy D

Hey Guys,

I got offered this for $160... what u think?

All workng and they found the bottom part also.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74595[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Jake

Grab it. Shame it's been painted, but I reckon you could improve on that dramatically.